Towing?

milansubzero

Ok.... Mine is actually working and I found the issue with the vehicles deleting... I have been using O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH  to test the air lifting and every time the lifted car deletes when dropped anyway I blew that chopper up and there was another right next to me so I got in and tested with that (Littlebird) and it lifts and drops fine so I was like YES! I have it working and then spawned my normal testing chopper and then the deleting started again and after like 10 minutes I caught on that it was just the O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH  bugged... No idea why its bugged as its listed the same as all other choppers and its in all the Filters where needed just seems there is a hidden issue with the chopper itself... If anyone have this towing script working could you please test lifting with this chopper and see if the same happens to you.

Ok.... Mine is actually working and I found the issue with the vehicles deleting... I have been using O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH  to test the air lifting and every time the lifted car deletes when dropped anyway I blew that chopper up and there was another right next to me so I got in and tested with that (Littlebird) and it lifts and drops fine so I was like YES! I have it working and then spawned my normal testing chopper and then the deleting started again and after like 10 minutes I caught on that it was just the O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH  bugged... No idea why its bugged as its listed the same as all other choppers and its in all the Filters where needed just seems there is a hidden issue with the chopper itself... If anyone have this towing script working could you please test lifting with this chopper and see if the same happens to you.

Testing it on one of our test servers now.

Ha actually it seems it is working it just don't like Locked and spawned In vehicles but the littlebird don't seem to care if its locked or a admin spawned vehicle. its really weird and its making me lose hair :D

I did some testing on one of our test servers.

Tests:

None spawned in by admin tool MH9 with a none spawned in hunter (locked) -teleported to pickup location

Same as above but unlocked Hunter - Delted itself

Same as first test but (Unlocked Hunter, drove around with Hunter, left engine running) - No Issues worked perfectly

Same as above (Locked Hunter, Left engine running, did not drive around first)

New Vehicle SUV not spawned in same heli (Unlocked got in and out no engine running) - No issues

================================================================================================================

Looks like you have to get in the vehicle you wish to lift then lift it.

Edited by Liam - Swiftnode

Hmm that's weird I have just recorded it happening on my server so no Idea what's wrong with it. What files are you using for Towing?

Just done a load of tests and it 100% dislike locked vehicles and end up deleting them :D Teleporting a locked vehicle back to where it came from I like its just the deleting I hate. Teleporting back a locked vehicle would actually be useful to players when some dick air lift there vehicle away :D

Oh so your getting the same result?

I will try figuring out a way around it because its annoying the hell out of me :D

**EDIT** 

Hmm I will test this with the built in ArmA 3 air lifting and see if it still do It, If It does It with the built in Air lifting then it would be Epoch's issue something with locking or moving vehicles I guess not sure tho... Will test that in like 10 minutes need a bite to eat first :)

I edited my first responce all my information I have found it is there. Don't need to test the built in Arma lifting does not lift every vehicle with the Heli I tested. I know theres a Heli thats not in Epoch that lifts most vehicles in Arma.

I edited my first responce all my information I have found it is there. Don't need to test the built in Arma lifting does not lift every vehicle with the Heli I tested. I know theres a Heli thats not in Epoch that lifts most vehicles in Arma.

Yeah I read it, something needs fixing tho as if a player don't get into the vehicle or (Forget to) It may delete and the lose the vehicle and all items inside... So one could say players should just remember to enter it first... but that dont help as players can use this to grief others as they can just fly to peoples bases lift somebody's vehicle and drop it causing it to delete. 

I think the teleport back is a good one for locked vehicles so it stop players stealing locked vehicles off players but the vehicles should never get deleted. Any ideas where to start looking to work around this?

Yeah I read it, something needs fixing tho as if a player don't get into the vehicle or (Forget to) It may delete and the lose the vehicle and all items inside... So one could say players should just remember to enter it first... but that dont help as players can use this to grief others as they can just fly to peoples bases lift somebody's vehicle and drop it causing it to delete. 

I think the teleport back is a good one for locked vehicles so it stop players stealing locked vehicles off players but the vehicles should never get deleted. Any ideas where to start looking to work around this?

I will have a quick look around and I will let you know the starting point to work around it.

Sweet, Well I don't give up easily so I will get this shit working at some point lol :P

Well I'm going to test it on a normal Arma 3 mission and see if its the script or something else.

Ok, I Doubt its the script tbh, But if it is then at least we will know and then we could look into editing it and make it working.

Yeah thats what came to we it would not be the script or if I was the dev I would not release the script so its either BattlEye or something else.

EDIT: Works fine on a normal mission no other files, filters ect just the script files ect work fine as predicted.

I have a problem with a BE Filter. I try a lot of thinks but nothing worked. I read the BE Filter thread ever and ever again and i don't find something that help me.. I hope somebody of you can help me..

Here is the issue:

ScriptRestriction #20 "t, "setDir", (getDir _objet)-_azimut_canon] call R3F_LOG_FNCT_exec_commande_MP;
};

sleep 8;
}
else
{
systemChat format [STR_R3F"

Thanks a lot !

With kind reguards

AimRabbit

Here my Script.txt :

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !="_this call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_effectFired');" !"_fnc_areEqual"
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}" "sleep (_onScreenTime) spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;"
7 forceRespawn
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;"
7 attachTo !"EP_light attachTo [player];" !"_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !"_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !"EPOCH_staticTarget attachTo[player];" !"EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !"R3F_LOG"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !"R3F_LOG" !"_objet_a_decharger"
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 assignAs
7 playableunits !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);"
7 allUnits !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !"R3F_LOG"
7 allowDamage !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !"R3F_LOG"
7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !"execVM \"R3F_Log"" !"execVM \"mission\call_missions.sqf\";" !"mission\ailoop.sqf" !"txt.sqf" !"custom\healthbar\Max_healthstatusbar.sqf"
7 addWeaponCargo
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons
7 removeAllItems
7 removeBackpack
7 removeAllActions
7 setTerrainGrid !="setTerrainGrid 25;"
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !"_centerpos" !"_unitGroup"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal" !"R3F_LOG"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"_unitGroup" !"unit1" !"unit"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !"R3F_LOG"
7 deleteMarker
7 setMarker
7 createMarker
7 assignItem
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !"R3F_LOG"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text,"
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _d3d9multipliervariable
7 _runASM
7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB
7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU

I now have this fully working with no kicks or bans I have played it as no admin for hours and its working perfect. The only issue is you will need to disable EpochAH if the EpochAH is set to true it will auto ban non admin players. I have now made a post in the Script section with the files, We just need to wait for Epoch Devs to allow It. All features now work correctly and there are no more vehicles teleporting back to there spawn point and no more vehicles been deleted and no kicks and bans.

For some reason EpochAH hates this script maybe the devs could do something about that? There anti Hack is pretty good but I would be at the point of saying its actually Over powered and banning for stupid things :D

**EDIT**

Just going to check something that may need another filter added... This script you can add cargo to vehicles like load a Go-Kart into the back of a truck.. I am guessing this will create a kick. I totally forgot about this and will go test this now.

**EDIT #2**

All seems good, I loaded a Go-Kart into a truck and Unloaded it fine with no issues :) Next I just need to load a car into the Big trucks with the boxes on the back there able to load in one car like a hatchback. You are able to change this in the configs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello All I get a Script restriction #64 which is 

#64 " 1 > 5) then

{
_attente_valide = false;
};

sleep 0.1;
};

ctrlDelete _ctrl_titre;
ctrlDelete _ctrl_fond;
ctrlDelete _ctrl_jauge"

and i have created a filter in line 65 as follows 

! ="_attente_valide = false;[\"ctrlDelete _ctrl_titre\ctrlDelete _ctrl_fond\ctrlDelete _ctrl_jauge]\";"

is from vehicle from SEM missions got a red option saying UNLOCK VEHICLE. 

Help Please.

• 1 month later...