Towing?

milansubzero

I know the old anti hacks from arma 2 used to prevent teleporting by "Rubber-banding" the player when it noticed its movement speed between 2 points didnt add up. It would just snap you back to the position before your movement speed was "illegal". This was because legit players sometimes got kicked because of genuine lag, so they just put you back instead now, works well for teleport hacks tbh, the admin teleport obviously uses a hard coded bypass.

Im getting kicked whenever i untow a Vehicle kicks me out for PublicVariable #0 "R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP"

07:31:04 : Player #0 EliteWarfare (#################) has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0 "R3F_LOG_PV_commande_MP"

In PublickVariables.txt add !"R3F_LOG" to the end of the first line, I think that will solve that issue :)

Well I seem to have mine fully working now, The files I uploaded above I sent my old BE filters not my new ones. I will test my new files by removing myself as Admin and test towing and air lifting to see if it bans me or not, By rights it should not ban me at all If it does I will get that fixed as well and once I know its all 100% working how intended I will upload the new files here to help anyone that's struggling :)

Ok, I can confirm my files do not ban as a non admin player. However I can currently lift the massive box truck with a little bird and it just looks durpy so I will change a few things about for a more realistic feel and run a few more tests and hopefully feel the files are ready for upload for you all to use and modify as you see fit :)

Please bear in mind this is not my script and all credits should go to R3F Logistics, I have simply made a few changes and sorted the filters for you all :)

Hmm does anybody know if battleye rewrites itself or something? I had this working perfectly and all of a sudden everything breaks even nothing has been changed the vehicles via airlift start deleting instantly after dropping them and also my admin panel kicks me again for spawning in vehicles... bear in mind this was all working earlier today and then just now everything is kicking again for all the shit i managed to get working earlier today :(

Speaking to the hosters about this to see what we can do about it there must be away to do it this way along side battleye, a lot of people with this are just turning BE off or changing 5's and 7's to 1 to me that's not an option I still want battleye to help protect. Going to take a break now and continue tomorrow its been non stop :(

All my filters reset...

My hosters just done some searching though files and noticed BE / Epoch is indeed forcing the battleye filters to rewrite after a while, So it seems some of the scripts that require us to change some filters will end up been rewritten  :(

Here it shows you the filters are been recreated... https://www.dropbox....31703a.png?dl=0

Since when has BE done this? On my ArmA 2 Epoch I have never had my filters rewrite themselves...

The kick shown at the bottom is because BE removed my filters and then my script starts kicking me for the things I had already fixed in the BE filters earlier..

Is this something Epoch has made happen or is it BE?

Just found out It's actually Watchdogs forcing the filters to reset, I guess I can get it removed or disabled... But wft is watchdogs anyway? Only watchdogs I know is the TV program and the game... xD

Well I am now having watchdogs removed so I can get all this working and my filters will stop been changed. So i guess the only way to get this running well will be to remove watchdogs if you use it but then the Admin Panel will kick you for everything you try to spawn or do so now I have to add filters for everything to do with the admin panel too :S shouldn't be so hard tho :)

#20 "(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\soft_F\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize.sqf""

so i added this

!"(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\soft_F\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize.sqf""

to line 20 in scripts.txt and still being kicked for same thing :/

any ideas ? lost on this 1

FIXED just added !"(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\soft_F\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize.sqf"" to the evec line

To use the admin tool you must have Bec running with the watchdog plugin loaded, that's what rewrites the filters.

Must be a way around it :) Watchdog is now removed but I notice when kicked for using the tools it gives you the filter you need in the log you then put that in the filters and then it kicks you again because it changed the key. There must be away to lock the key so it cant keep changing. If all else fails I will have to stop the built in Admin tool and move to InfiStar but tbh I don't fancy doing that as that means paying and I'm pretty damn tight :D