Towing?

milansubzero

Hi all,

In my experience those using the R3F towing are using the older v1.6 port from Arma II. Whilst this works, I have been using the newer version made with Arma III in mind.

I’ve only tested with epoch mod v0.2.5.1 and you’ll need to add the epoch bike if you want to make it towable.

You can place the R3F_LOG folder [with all its files] anywhere in your mission pbo.

*For this example I put the files in the root of the pbo:

mission_pbo_zpse5074fe6.png

Add the following lines to these files

description.ext

#include "R3F_LOG\desc_include.h"

Init.sqf or similar

[] execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";

To add and remove vehicles edit the:

R3F_LOG\config.sqf [it’s very easy to configure].

I fully intend to remove files that are not needed, however I just haven’t had the time yet.

Hope this helps.

Mike.

R3F_LOG.zip

Send BE Filters !!

The point that I'm sure lowrey wants to convey is that he can help the poster learn how to properly adjust and allow for certain otherwise restricted actions to pass the filters, so that they can learn properly what to do next time they want to edit the filters. 

Always getting things handed to you on a silver platter is nice and all, but the knowledge that you (after learning this the normal way) can do it yourself is much more gratifying in the end. 

Im getting kicked after i have installed the script.

This is the log:

08.12.2014 21:40:28: DirtyPede (####################) 7fd8dd1f2f107b8f6406eb6e526750e1 - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\init.sqf"
[] execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";"
08.12.2014 21:40:28: DirtyPede (####################) 7fd8dd1f2f107b8f6406eb6e526750e1 - #4 "e_a_visualiser createVehicleLocal _position_attache;
_objet attachTo [R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache, _position_attache];

Im getting kicked after i have installed the script.

This is the log:

08.12.2014 21:40:28: DirtyPede (####################) 7fd8dd1f2f107b8f6406eb6e526750e1 - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\init.sqf"
08.12.2014 21:40:28: DirtyPede (####################) 7fd8dd1f2f107b8f6406eb6e526750e1 - #4 "e_a_visualiser createVehicleLocal _position_attache;

BE filters bro, u need to edit them to allow the code to run. Many tutorials on the big goo

Good luck ;)

Heres my Script log:

08.12.2014 09:06:59: EliteWarfare (#################) ce5def589a541f2e5474fa5b65c463c9 - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\init.sqf"

Find your scripts.txt and type like in

Here is my example:

AlBuXOu.png

That worked for me.

BE filters bro, u need to edit them to allow the code to run. Many tutorials on the big goo

Good luck ;)

I still cant rid of number 2 error. The first error is gone.

This what it saying on the Script Log: 

08.12.2014 22:13:09: EliteWarfare (#################) ce5def589a541f2e5474fa5b65c463c9 - #4 "e_a_visualiser createVehicleLocal _position_attache;

Me too.

Below are the changes I had to make to get it all working. Note, not using any 'lift' functionality. Sticking with the stuff from the newest helo DLC

Of note, the EPOCH admin tools were working fine until I added the R3F addon. Now I have had to result to changing my publicvariable.txt to log only :(  Waiting on a fix/solution)

Syntax for the below filters.
-Open the specified file
- find the line starting with <number> text
- insert the portion starting with the exclamation !

R3F Logs Battleye Filters
scritps.txt
7 "BIS_fnc" !"_fnc_areEqual"
7 exec   !"execVM \"R3F_Log"
7 attachTo !"R3F_LOG"
7 createVehicleLocal !"R3F_LOG"
7 allUnits !"R3F_LOG"
7 allowDamage !"R3F_LOG"
7 removeEventHandler !"R3F_LOG"
7 createDialog !"R3F_LOG"
7 setvelocity !"R3F_LOG" !"_objet_a_decharger"

SetVariable
5 "" !"r3f_log" 

AttachTo
5 ""   changed to 3"" due to needing to specify every vehicle object.
Alternative is to place a !"ebike_epoch" type entry for every object you plan to permit players to interact and move/load.