Help- Survival Servers

excitable

Question

We run our server through survival servers, We have never had trouble before and we would love to run epoch on our server. Its something we were looking forward to.

We started the server on Bornholm and thought okay everything will be fine. Well the server wasnt showing in the server list so we submitted a ticket and they said clear launch parameters. So we did, still nothing, I launched it on Altis thinking just using a base mod no addon would maybe fix it. But still nothing showing in the multiplayer we cant even remote connect. If anyone that knows about this issue or can help please do so. Thank you

4 answers to this question

Hi,

It should be in the server browser once someone joins the server and start the mission going, Just need to go into the server and come back out and then look for your server in the browser. But you can not even remote connect so its could be releated to server ports if the server says "running" or its a actual server error and the provider should look at the server files.

Check the RPT logs on the server. Since its a dedicated server here is my command line for my dedicated server:

-noPause -noSound -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive; -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\User\Service ID\SC\config.cfg -ip=Removed IP -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\Username\Service ID\SC\basic.cfg -name=SC "-BEPath=C:\TCAFiles\Users\Username\Service ID\BattlEye"

Regards,

Liam Benfield

Swiftnode.net

SS are shite, I once used them and never again, they're on par with Dayz.st

If your server isn't viable to the MP list then it's a port issue, does it show on www.gametracker.com ?

As for that agreed

We run our server through survival servers, We have never had trouble before and we would love to run epoch on our server. Its something we were looking forward to.

We started the server on Bornholm and thought okay everything will be fine. Well the server wasnt showing in the server list so we submitted a ticket and they said clear launch parameters. So we did, still nothing, I launched it on Altis thinking just using a base mod no addon would maybe fix it. But still nothing showing in the multiplayer we cant even remote connect. If anyone that knows about this issue or can help please do so. Thank you

Give it time. The servers need to refresh usually takes 30 mins to an hour :D