infi**** continued - Command and control

Mike2142

MGT boys...You've only been removed as an Official Host, it's not the end of the world.

This is the equivalent of you being demoted from hall monitor.  There will be more stickers after recess. Now go eat your pudding pop.

What? 

You mean I've been brown nosing you guys for nothing?

Did you not consider the possibility that infiSTAR may have added those bans as protection against potential intrusion via an Epoch backdoor?

Especially considering how your DLL file - which is closed source - has the ability to execute code on our servers?

hey quick unrelated  question

this

DayZEvolvedDeveloper.png

Planned integrated features include, but are not limited to:

• Plot for Life
  • Snap Building Pro
  • Vector Building
  • Single Currency
  • Door Management
  • Plot Management
  • Re-worked Group Management
  • AI Mission System
  • Precise Co-Ordinates

so your basically raping epoch up community scripts  and calling it a new mod or what ?

EDIT:logo didn't want to work .

Yet another example of the childish behavior shown by the Dev Team

You cant really blame the devs.

The devs were shining MGT in the spotlight asking not much in return, but the 10 commandments :P /s.

This thread is just a circle jerk, and TBH with all the shit the devs may get from this infiSHIT I can see why the devs get pissed.

EDIT:

Honestly I cant form a opinion from this. Im just going to sit back... eat popcorn and let it roll out.

Obviously there is some secrecy on both sides. So Im'a let this play out

MGT boys...You've only been removed as an Official Host, it's not the end of the world.

This is the equivalent of you being demoted from hall monitor.  There will be more stickers after recess. Now go eat your pudding pop.

Just shows your maturity. We tried to be civil on the matter but your attitude towards most people is disgusting. Ive seen the threats you guys have been shoving around and against us. As for people agreeing with the devs thinking that Skaronators files were stolen by infiSTAR is total bullshit. But hey i'll go eat my puddin pop while you guys grow up a bit.