vehicle spawn admin tool doesnt work?

NuFaN

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi,

I have done some testing on one of my servers and to spawn a vehicle I have doubled click the vehicle I wanted to spawn and the press the second "Give to" tab (On the right) and it should spawn around you.

Regards,

Liam Benfield

Swiftnode.net

It happened earlier to me but it spawned well away from my location, think it was about 700m meters away for some reason. Try it in a clear area and see if it spawns near you then.

Regards,

Liam Benfield

Swiftnode.net

Hi Laviski,

I did some testing last night and for example if I wanted to spawn a MH9 It would spawn no where near me in a clear space (Airfield) and what I did was just to make sure was go to a MH9 already on the map and delete that and then spawn it back in again and it worked.

I'm guessing thats because of the vehicle ammounts defined in epochconfig.hpp in @EpochHive folder. Try increasing some of the Values in that config and then try spawning a vehicle. So start of with increasing the amount of motorcycles and then try and spawn that in and see what happens. its mainly just the server reaching the max ammount of vehicles in the server.

Regards,

Liam Benfield

Swiftnode.net