Admin ban (Epochmod.com autoban #0)

Noodlemonster

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i updated my server to 1.40, and This AutoBan #0 from epochmod.com autoban #0 is starting to piss me off. Why is it insta banning everyone who joins the server? And NO, they are NOT hackers. There must be something to do other than "update to latest version"(as we have donethat).

Tried to change:

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack to "FALSE"

but then admins wont join server as admins, because the configuration editor for "configure server admins" stops working i believe.

get infistar is the best option if you require admin tools as he updates reg, problem with built in antihacks is you have to wait for the next update to be fixed or partly then find out the problems yourself. i had this problem a while back and havnt looked back.

epoch should make the antihack seperate to the files so updates could be on the fly by downloading them here if they have update

get infistar is the best option if you require admin tools as he updates reg, problem with built in antihacks is you have to wait for the next update to be fixed or partly then find out the problems yourself. i had this problem a while back and havnt looked back.

epoch should make the antihack seperate to the files so updates could be on the fly by downloading them here if they have update

It costs 40 dollars :P im not interrested in paying that for an antihack when we have one "functioning" :P