Just some qusetions

oSoDirty

About stamina, are there any plans for modification? In a realistic apocalyptic environment (what you claim to be going for) If you cant run at least 5km, do you really think you would make it anywhere near post apocalypse? No way in hell.

DLC, why why why why, do i get all these BS adds flooding my screen about buying a3 karts?  I for one surely wont pay for it, nor will i play with that bs on my screen. Can someone maybe explain the use of the DLC? Maybe a reason its implemented into mod? And if it is absoloutely necessary i may consider it.

DLC, why why why why, do i get all these BS adds flooding my screen about buying a3 karts?  I for one surely wont pay for it, nor will i play with that bs on my screen. Can someone maybe explain the use of the DLC? Maybe a reason its implemented into mod? And if it is absoloutely necessary i may consider it.

The Devs have said that they will support Bohimia and the DLC. As players we have the option to purchase the DLC or not use the items to avoid the adds. I personally thought that the price for the Kart pack was low and enjoy driving the Karts around the map. They are fast and fun to drive. Wish they had a little more storage though. 

In the future the servers will be able to remove items and I am sure some players will flock to those that do, I for one like the DLC and our servers will support them. 

Well, pardon my noobness to pc addons. I guess im too used to being ripped off by console map packs XD

I guess in a zed free environment a go kart may be useful lol, Most cars aren't much for bullet resistance anyway. so i guess agility would be key. 

By no means was I trying to say you were a noob, sorry if you thought that. This is a very heated topic right now with many treads about it. What most are not looking at is the fact that server owners will have the option to remove it or use it. This will make it so you will be able to find a server without it once we get past Alpha.

Just give it time all. 

By no means was I trying to say you were a noob, sorry if you thought that. This is a very heated topic right now with many treads about it. What most are not looking at is the fact that server owners will have the option to remove it or use it. This will make it so you will be able to find a server without it once we get past Alpha.

Just give it time all. 

No worries. I didn't think that at all. Thanks for the info. =]

I dig the carts when it comes to exploring or if you just need to get to a trader with what's on you. They'really great for the lone wolf that doesn'the want to be seen since they're low profile, fast, and do a pretty good job offroad. They seem to be pretty tough. They do do so well if you're trying to make your way across a ravine though. I haven't gotten one stuck like I have with the hatchbacks. But itshe only one seat and no storage.

Some of the coveralls are ok, most are just too obvious.

I have a suggestion. With the banking system why is there no telephones or mac machines at the traders? I am in the process of stocking my servers traders in the spawns. If players can get to their banked krypto they can get geared up before leaving. Before the servers were available to rent,I was shot several times leaving the traders at spawn. This would include debug island.

I have a suggestion. With the banking system why is there no telephones or mac machines at the traders? I am in the process of stocking my servers traders in the spawns. If players can get to their banked krypto they can get geared up before leaving. Before the servers were available to rent,I was shot several times leaving the traders at spawn. This would include debug island.

Pretty sure you could add them server side with ease. I havent done any A3 modification yet myself, But if the pbo is anything like A2 epoch it's a piece of cake.

If they added them to protected traders by default there would be hella people bitching because it would be too easy and all the nubs would just go to the protected traders to mess with their accounts.  It would be right up there with indestructible bases.  You can probably add them in if you plan on running a PvE server.