Good server hosting uk?

dzrealkiller

I had two servers with fastpoint but two weeks ago they went down and haven't been up since. They are not responding to emails or tickets. Also check their forum, lots of complaints of late. Something went wrong there. Don't get caught. 

They have an accout here, maybe drop them a PM, see Here

I belive the reason for the issues lately is because Ryan has some personal issues to sort out, hope you get things resolved :)

I had two servers with fastpoint but two weeks ago they went down and haven't been up since. They are not responding to emails or tickets. Also check their forum, lots of complaints of late. Something went wrong there. Don't get caught. 

yeah we had a couple of servers with them, always lagging and going down and when they messed something up there end, we was left with one server that we couldnt use for last 3 weeks when they messed something up there end and refused to reset it back. 

im currently playing on a server hosted by them and it's still lagging endless desync even tho my ping is 12 and my bandwith is 4k.

They have an accout here, maybe drop them a PM, see Here

I belive the reason for the issues lately is because Ryan has some personal issues to sort out, hope you get things resolved :)

There by FAR the most atrocious host there is AND when you say a bad word about them they'll pm epoch admins who'll ban hammer people. Thankfully now Ark Survivor evolved is out and epoch quite literally is dead. No one but diehards like Richie is playing it and everyone else has moved on ( thankfully as epoch devs should reap what they sow! ) also 2017 mod is incoming so if you need your arma fix like most of us do just wait on that mod. They have the guy who made ibuild which was in the make arma not war contest. So it'll be a thousand times better then epochs clunky build system. It'll have real antagonists and not these poorly made running clay exploding dildos.

Hagler over and out.

There by FAR the most atrocious host there is AND when you say a bad word about them they'll pm epoch admins who'll ban hammer people. Thankfully now Ark Survivor evolved is out and epoch quite literally is dead. No one but diehards like Richie is playing it and everyone else has moved on ( thankfully as epoch devs should reap what they sow! ) also 2017 mod is incoming so if you need your arma fix like most of us do just wait on that mod. They have the guy who made ibuild which was in the make arma not war contest. So it'll be a thousand times better then epochs clunky build system. It'll have real antagonists and not these poorly made running clay exploding dildos.

Hagler over and out.

Show me one example of someone being banned for bashing any GSP, I'll bet you can't :)

This thread is about finding a good host, you just look for excuses to say your thoughts on Epoch, when did the OP ask you for that ? do keep on topic please, make a seperate thread if you have questions you want answered.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm seems like that FastPoint Gaming has gone any one know why I went to try them and it says they nolonger operating

They claim Paypal shafted them, basically once a company starts doing so much in transaction they get their funds held for 90 days, which is true and part of Paypal terms, unfortunately most small businesses can't afford that, FPG were one of them and with their money frozen they went under.

However, before that Ricky wasn't working due to personal problems, coincidence maybe ? :unsure: we'll never know for sure, anyone with who paid months in advance can seek a refund through Paypal.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Personally I used Fastpoint web hosting but then refused, because devs (and management) were awful. Plus they did not have a so-called "disaster recovery" tool I needed very much. And when my server on Arma 3 was ddosed very much... I lost some stuff. And then lost the server itself. It was UK 105 name if someone remembers. 

So I changed to Cloud4u web hosting plus they have offered a "disaster recovery" https://www.cloud4u.com/cloud-hosting/disaster-recovery/ I needed so much. And I was prepared for the next "attack", heh. 

I hope, that you found your answer. 

P.S. Sorry for being a necroposter. Just was unable to leave it without my own opinion, ehehe.