Good server hosting uk?

dzrealkiller

Does anyone know a good server hosting company that has servers for Arma 3 Epoch in the UK?

I already have one with GTXgaming but would like to go and open another and I like having different servers hosted by different company's If you know a good hoster that hosts Arma 3 Epoch could you please tell me what makes them good?

Example:

GTXgaming

GTXgaming are good because they have a lot of cool features such as auto restart with ingame warnings and they have one click install scripts ect ect ect..

"LINKtoWEBsite" 

The above is only an example and may or may not have features mentioned.

FastPointGaming Looks pretty good with a good price but I just checked there forums (they look proper nice) but there are literally hardly any posts on there are they a new company? 

Yeah they're the new guys on the scene, seems friendly enough on the forum, not heard much about them.

I am already with them and yeah I know, there having difficult times :S They have blamed me for so much that has gone wrong with my server but I have not done anything wrong lol I know what I am doing its like the server name kept changing back to the original name and they said its my fault that I don't know how to change the server name... I have 3 different servers and I KNOW for 100000% how to change the damn name. Pretty much anything that's gone wrong with my server (and that's a lot) I was apparently to blame even when one night the server was working I went to bed got up went on the server and the server would not connect anyone... I'm to blame... I WAS ASLEEP! xD

I don't mind tho as I know its not me :D and I understand its new and there are issues and there WILL be more issues as long as it gets sorted I don't care.

Gamingdeluxe Is well over priced...

FastPointGaming Looks pretty good with a good price but I just checked there forums (they look proper nice) but there are literally hardly any posts on there are they a new company? 

Pay cheap, get  cheap. If you're concerned about prices maybe hosting isnt for you?

omg GTX is desperate for money, i pre ordered a server had too pay my first month in advanced.

Then they took a second month of money, wich karl said was a mistake cause of the subscription.

Now i allready canceld my subscription, but they wont refund the second payment, wich would be for januari,

while under normal circumstanzes (with out that mistake) wouldnt be even paid to them.

They are real jerks an money grabbing thiefs (no link with MGT xD sorry bout that). 

They lie, are rude, have no understanding of how to get epoch working without 100 workarrounds, its by far the worst host ever!

I wont recommend any one getting their server hosted by them.

i cant believe that the devs ghave them as a trusted hosting cause theyre far far from that.

This is certainly not always the case.

From everysingle cheap hoster i have used, and thats been a lot. They have all sucked. They over rent their hosted boxes and when you have popular servers on 1 box it sucks the life out the others. Everyones all talked the talk, but they all failed to walk the walk. Sorry i know you're hoping to pick up some good buisness here and hopefully have your company advertised in the best way possible (good luck with that), i understand that ;) But it wont change the horrific experiances that people have had with cheap hosts. They all sound great, start great, then they all begin geting greedy and then seeing how much they can squeeze onto a box, after all, for them it makes sense, they want as many servers and as much money out of 1 box as possible.

Sorry to be a pessimist and half empty regarding this, but it's been from a vast experiane in hosters.

Pay for a dedibox with a decent host like hetzners or OVH and learn how to set up your server. You will never be disappointed again.

the fact that things dont work out i understand, that not everything goes as planned i understand, that u go and hide behind the devs i dont understand. Theyre just stupid!! I say the devs gave a good and decent working set of serverfiles... Gtx claims that cause of epoch and its bugs thats the reason doenst work like it should: Please also note: The game is brand new, still in alpha and very much still being developed and bug fixed by the people who made the game "http://epochmod.com/(have screenprints too proof this). 

How come all of u dedi guys get it working then and most of the other host too, swiftnode, have server, wich is up and running in max 10 minutes, no flaws whatsoever... Great help from them too, fast and decent response concerning the issue at hand, instead of copypasted reactions.

Their pre-order thing where they take one month upfront, so u have paid the first month as soon as the server get setup, ok... that they take a second month even before the serverfiles are released, not ok.

so u pay on 26 okt. for the first month (that started 1 dec) then they take on 26 nov money again (that should be taken on 31st of dec when month 1 ends). I cancel on 4th of dec. So the money from 26 nov (for januari 2015) is taken un rightfully and should be refunded.