Servers With Indestructible Bases?

thooom

Are there any known servers with Indestructible Bases up and running? Preferably with day/night cycle? I don't mean everything indestructible, but at least Cinder stuff. Right now I feel it's too much work to build a base compared to how easy it is to destroy it. It just took 3 explosive charges for me and some mates to break into a base and steal all their stuff. Is it even possible to do indestructible bases yet? I'd still want the bases to require maintenance, but it just seems like too much work atm to build a base considering how easy it is to tear it down. 

PS: I do like that it is hard to build bases though :)

im waiting for indestructible base's , tired of neck beards with no job blowing up my base while i work , come fight me for it ya wankers .

You could always just hide your base, Altis has some cool places to hide away, for example the cave @ 080-094

Once indestructible buildings are possible then we'll apply it to our server :)

You could always just hide your base, Altis has some cool places to hide away, for example the cave @ 080-094

Once indestructible buildings are possible then we'll apply it to our server :)

Then I shall come to your server. Bases are fucking way too easy to demolish right now. I can live with corrugated and wood demolishable, but cinder should be safe. And also you should have to maintain it weekly or smt.

Hasn't there been enough coddling of the player base with Dayz Epoch? Too many easy servers that have lost the survival feel. Now people are talking about increasing loot, making bases indestructable, giving lockboxes to traders... This is our chance to have a real survival game again. God knows that Dayz SA sucks so this is our only hope! Don't let it go the way of pleasing the masses with My Little Pony Hand Holding servers. The only changes I plan on making on my server is changes that make it harder.

Just my two cents.

Hasn't there been enough coddling of the player base with Dayz Epoch? Too many easy servers that have lost the survival feel. Now people are talking about increasing loot, making bases indestructable, giving lockboxes to traders... This is our chance to have a real survival game again. God knows that Dayz SA sucks so this is our only hope! Don't let it go the way of pleasing the masses with My Little Pony Hand Holding servers. The only changes I plan on making on my server is changes that make it harder.

Just my two cents.

i like hard core survival, but  the only base raiding that really takes place is when the owners are offline  and people hit the base while there is no resistance, im all for having to scavenge to make the base but its rediculus the amount of base's i've lost during work/sleep.

agreed, explosives are too common for the low amount of hp in walls. satchels, explosive charges, AT mines. you get alot of explosives in just one day with a group if you loot around. 

Explosives should be atleast 5-6 times more rare than they are now.

people will surely soon find a way to build a base so that no-one can destroy it, but do the devs actually want people building weird bases just for the cause of being immune to explosives?

Yeah, mostly it's because you don't want to log in to see weeks of work ruined while you're offline and can't defend yourself. I'm all for making everything harder to find tbh. Less loot, less 12.7 weapons definitely, and lock boxes are near impossible to find already so no changes needed. But I would definitely want cinder walls to be indestructible. But corrugated walls could be destroyable. Cinder could be even harder to find too in my opinion. I enjoy the game the most when I feel there's a lot at stake, and even with an indestructible (cinder) base I still get those thrills from "adventures", when you leave your base until the second you are within the doors of the cinder part of your base. Then off to new adventures. I still want loot to be even more rare to avoid gigantic bases in just a few days, especially the cinder part. And most importantly, it would be a must that you'd have to maintain it like in ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch. You don't want cinder walls around everywhere.

PS: Food and drinks are a pain in the ass in this newest patch, agree?