AH Admins / player profiles.

dzrealkiller

Hi, Is there anyway to set Admin player profiles? I don't really know how to explain what I mean but I will try explaining below..

Basically I want to give a player Admin but... I do not want to give admin access to his main player profile. I would require him to make a new profile by the name of eg. [Admin]Bob and his normal profile will be Bob.

So he can play the server normally with no admin powers and when he then decide to not play and come on as his admin profile he could then have his admin access to help players. 

Is this possible. I hope people understand what I mean.

Ahh that's a shame it would just stop player claiming admin abuse. I don't want that for my server. I am strict as hell with my admins but cant watch everything It would be nice but guess it cant be done.

Who cares what people cry in the server? Tell them that if they believe an admin is "abusing" his powers then nothing you say will convince them otherwise and they should move on.

Who cares what people cry in the server? Tell them that if they believe an admin is "abusing" his powers then nothing you say will convince them otherwise and they should move on.

Its called thinking ahead and trying to solve a problem before there is one. Its no big deal but something like that would be nice.