Publicvariable.txt being overwritten! - Hence admin menu kicks

PetuniaEpoch

BEC only reloads the files it is our DLL that changes the publicvariable.txt so that it will work with our random vars.

My problem is quite the opposite; all configs seem to be aiming at the right places but BEC doesn't touch publivar.txt at restart, it simply never happens.

I'm running the pre-installation with Nitrado and I think they change something with the folder structure that breaks the .dll's job..

Although the only thing that's different is the BE filters are in a "config" folder instead of the default "SC" you guys provide.

I'm at a loss..

That's fine as long as the epoch config knows where the BE files are located. Verify the BE path with your host and go from there.

Problem being, I can't edit the epochserver.ini to my host's BE location; the server will simply replace the file on restart once it detects the modification.

I've tried checking the "use custom redis" option from my host's control panel so that it allows me to keep a modified epochserver.ini, but that will make the server crash on start up for some reason.

It would seem that Nitrado is derping it up this time.