[0.2 Release] Unofficial Epoch Redis Database Manager - Live Map

Zupa

Awesome web app you have here Zupa!, much appreciated, I am having an issue where when trying to view the dashboard I get this message:

>> The page at b3ck.com says:
>> Can't get dashboard data.

I made sure everything is correct, my redis password is 100% correct, I have tried with both my public IP and localhost IP, I made sure that that the DB is binding to both my internal and public IPs, I have tried the dashboard at FastPointGaming and I can pull all the data using their dashboard so I really don't have a clue on what's going on here..  pleaase haalp. =)

On a side note:

If you open up /views/main.html and change line 3 from:

<h1 class="page-header">Dashboard <small> - 37.159.254.1268 : 2502 - Epoch Zupa #1 Normal</small></h1>

to this:

<h1 class="page-header">Dashboard <small> - {{selectedServer.name}}</small></h1>

It will show the current selected server instead of your static server you have in the code, I know you know this but I just wanted to let everyone know just in case they wanted to change it real quick.

Kind Regards,

-b3ck

So I had this all working when I was runing it right off my Dedicated. I moved it to my host gator and now I am having an issue....

When I leave the PPHP server url  normal I get the can not receive data error. When I change it to "A3altis/server" which A3Altis is just the folder i have it all kept in I do not get the error but it does not seem to pull data correctly. I am seeing 1531 cars and players on the map.... when i check nerwork in developer tools in the browser it looks like it is pulling data. 

So I had this all working when I was runing it right off my Dedicated. I moved it to my host gator and now I am having an issue....

When I leave the PPHP server url  normal I get the can not receive data error. When I change it to "A3altis/server" which A3Altis is just the folder i have it all kept in I do not get the error but it does not seem to pull data correctly. I am seeing 1531 cars and players on the map.... when i check nerwork in developer tools in the browser it looks like it is pulling data. 

I also did already bind my external IP 

Sorry very new to this what does this actually mean what do i need to do i did everything till this point.

Now browse to your folder in a browser.  ( localhost or externally).The webapp automaticly lets u add a server, fill in the data correctly or import an exported server. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick question I would like to implement this on my server but I am having some difficulties. First off does this work for the new EPOCH 0302? Secondly am I able to run this connection from a WAMP server on my desktop and connect remotely rather than having the webserver on my Dedicated Gameserver? I am sorta new to this, if someone would be able to give me a few pointers I can be available on TS3 or via email. That would be greatly appreciated and ZUPA keep up the good work man u are a Legend Cheers,

I confirm it is working with the latest version of Epoch (no db changes).

Just a few performances issues but it is a great job. I'm waiting for 0.3 version and fixes.

And yes you can run it wherever you are. You will only have to setup well the config file.

Good day everybody,

I have a problem, and although I have everything installed yet he shows me null players - I have all the data entered will be needed, however, is questionable for me what with Redis Server Instance *: it is meant what do I have to specify exactly and the database number - I run only the Epoch server with Redis.

@Zupa

When will you publish v0.3? With Epoch 0.3.0 ?

And a big thanks for your work! :)

quite bussy with all kinds of non game related stuff. i got no date for a release on this. I only work on this if i get some spair time ( and it got to share time with multiple projects).

Now the question is, is it possible to add an RCon widget into the dashboard?

*Edit*

Also I see an image you posted on page 2 where it shows player name, PUID, location, ect. 

Mine just shows this when I click on a player...

VZNg2Q4.png

which I guess is all of that information .. just not pretty

Now the question is, is it possible to add an RCon widget into the dashboard?

*Edit*

Also I see an image you posted on page 2 where it shows player name, PUID, location, ect. 

Mine just shows this when I click on a player...

VZNg2Q4.png

which I guess is all of that information .. just not pretty

Yes, but Maca is making something for that, so i don't see the trouble of doing double work, i'll discuss a plugin from his rcon into my tool with him.

And yes, that info is 'raw'. 

Been veyr bussy lately to work on this.

Hey guys, 

we have it up and running, but can anyone tell me how to delete vehicles with it?

Thanks muchly.

Or are you unable to delete vehicles and it is just a "this is what you have" kind of interface?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This tool is looking very nice!

But i have problem.

I configure all correctly (probably...), below i post ScreenShot from my config.

Still have error: Can't get dashboard data!

In server/config.php:

<?php

$myRedisPass = "mypass";
$myRedisPort = 6379;
$myRedisHost = '127.0.0.1';

?>

And from dashboard config:

fsld0HO.png

Any idea what i doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...