[0.2 Release] Unofficial Epoch Redis Database Manager - Live Map

Zupa

The database is the database is the database no matter what map you are using.

Player ID / Player Name / Player Last Location / Player Krypto / etc etc

The database saves the info necessary to log people in in the proper place and with the proper stuff.

So yes it will work with all maps as long as it is using the Redis Database system for saving.

Im sure if maps are needed they will all be in there when he is done with his work.

The database is the database is the database no matter what map you are using.

Player ID / Player Name / Player Last Location / Player Krypto / etc etc

The database saves the info necessary to log people in in the proper place and with the proper stuff.

So yes it will work with all maps as long as it is using the Redis Database system for saving.

Im sure if maps are needed they will all be in there when he is done with his work.

the app displays altis map, and shows icons on it, so my question is this going to load Cherno map or any other map and show you the icon in the correct world space as it is in game? I understand how the database works and what info it saves, my question is related to the interface, the map page that is!

the app displays altis map, and shows icons on it, so my question is this going to load Cherno map or any other map and show you the icon in the correct world space as it is in game? I understand how the database works and what info it saves, my question is related to the interface, the map page that is!

And if you re-read the last line of my post you will see your answer

And if you re-read the last line of my post you will see your answer

sorry yes i see it now, you confused me with the first part , i thought i was getting a lesson in databases!!  

i thought you were replying to someone else!

ok i will take your word for it, you seem to be sure if maps are needed they will be there, just curious how sure are you? can we get some percentages?

and also since you are sure about the maps , can you also predict for us when it will be fully released?

With a little patience you can make a good tool for the Audit server. Redis much narrows the possibilities of implementing whatever.

Which brings me headaches when wanting to build something similar, is how to change the Mercator coordinates and translate to the arma3.

Excellent work Zupa!

With a little patience you can make a good tool for the Audit server. Redis much narrows the possibilities of implementing whatever.

Which brings me headaches when wanting to build something similar, is how to change the Mercator coordinates and translate to the arma3.

Excellent work Zupa!

Indeed , the map is tricky. the lat/long system was a pain in the ass to get right on the map

have you tried using leaflet? has more documentation that "google maps v3" and I think using CRS.Cartesian (L.CRS.Simple) one might get to create a good map with the actual coordinates of altis (coordinates of the game)

Well i had a good working system with google maps, but i'll look into leaflet, always better if it's easier to map new coords of new maps ^^

I know the dev team does not want to implement zombies this time around, but I know a lot of players that are now going to go play H1Z1 because it has zombies. I would like to see the option to add zombies to your server. that way those who want them have that option. Just my opinion.

I'm afraid that goes beyond a databasepanel m8.

Thats editing game code which isn't possible which this kind of tools.