ADMIN ABUSING SERVERS

Kill em All

This is the classic case of a player not doing as they are told and being punished calling admin abuse. A player was asking for help, I TP'd to you by mistake, and you shot and killed me. I TP'd back to my body after respawning and told you to put the gear back on the body. You put part of the gear back, and then shot me once again. I killed you. If there was abuse going on I would have been in god mode to begin with and invisible. 

My community has been here since February and there no admin abuse on our servers. Next time do as your asked to do and things like this won't happen to you. I don't have our jail up yet, otherwise you would be in jail too. Cry yourself a river.

This is the classic case of a player not doing as they are told and being punished calling admin abuse. A player was asking for help, I TP'd to you by mistake, and you shot and killed me. I TP'd back to my body after respawning and told you to put the gear back on the body. You put part of the gear back, and then shot me once again. I killed you. If there was abuse going on I would have been in god mode to begin with and invisible. 

My community has been here since February and there no admin abuse on our servers. Next time do as your asked to do and things like this won't happen to you. I don't have our jail up yet, otherwise you would be in jail too. Cry yourself a river.

Thats your fault.... for tp to the wrong person. But him killing you is another thing and that players fault. But should have select the right person.......

yeah if you are playing legit thats fine but don't use your admin tools and expect us not to kill you if you just show up on us like that.

now you ban me after I logged back in and your wearing all my gear and you refuse to tp me back to my gear. I can see that with admins like you on the server that it's going to go real far kid.

admin respect. what am I supposed to respect about someone that

1. uses god mode to kill legit players

2. won't return my equipment after doing so.

3. makes me give back his stuff because he doesn't know how to use his admin tools.

4. attempts to kill me a second time with god mode enabled after I shot you at least 60 times.

I cannot respect someone that is basically admin hacking his own server then stealing legit players equipment and refusing to play at all legitimately himself.

Who is your head admin? You told me to put down my gear you had god mode still enabled when I got into conflict with you again then you banned me for leaving because you were going to shoot me again.

im not getting on this server. i dont want to kill an admin and get banned. 

admin gets killed and gear taken. admin bans player cause he wants his gear back is straight up admin abuse. 

it was a clean kill then the spoils goes to the victor.

admin TPing around for no good reason is an abuse! 

The issue was resolved and killa is playing the server again, and dig you didn't read he was tping to a different player calling for assistance and it either tp'd him to the wrong guy or he accidentally tp'd to the wrong guy, he then went back and simply asked for his gear to be put back which imo is fair the players should have been paid back for the ammo used but shouldn't get gear for an accidental teleport they aren't entitled to it, if the accidental teleport hadn't occurred the "gear" wouldn't have been there for them to take

This is the reason i only play on reputable servers (Mells, MGT, CCG, ATD). What i saw there is even with the admin's reasoning just that, admin abuse. hardest thing on epoch is finding a server with no abusive admins, i think its better to play safe than regret after invested a month.

Ok so hear is the thing i really dont understand why im reading this on this forums this has nothing to do with any of us. It should have bin dealt with on the forums of the server or there TS as a matter a fact. Wasted 2 min, of my life.

Ok so hear is the thing i really dont understand why im reading this on this forums this has nothing to do with any of us. It should have bin dealt with on the forums of the server or there TS as a matter a fact. Wasted 2 min, of my life.

Now I wasted more time after reading your post, loland making this one, what a waste of time, :-)