How to enable c130 lift?

JohnyMST

Question

8 answers to this question

Do you want to lift the c130 plane with a say a heli , or have the plane itself lift objects?

LOL how can a plane lift objects? That only works for helis because you have to be slow enough I think. :)

Anyway if you've already got the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG mod working it's easy, just add the vehicles you like to lift to the config file "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_objects.sqf"  in the section R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables add "C130J_US_EP1" like the other entries.

LOL how can a plane lift objects? That only works for helis because you have to be slow enough I think. :)

Anyway if you've already got the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG mod working it's easy, just add the vehicles you like to lift to the config file "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_objects.sqf"  in the section R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables add "C130J_US_EP1" like the other entries.

I'm in that file and I see the line you're talking about... but, where do I put the C130J code ?

My code is like that:

R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables +
[];

Is it after the + sign or after the []; ?

THanks

By "Between the []." Do you mean literally between the two [ and ] ? Or Between 2 []; ?

Can you show me how the code looks with added vehicle to tow in the way you're describing it here?

From what I'm reading here I would think to put it like this:

C130J_US_EP1
[];

Is that correct?

Thanks

Well I thought you would already have some entries in that file so just do it as the others, but here you go:

[
	"C130J_US_EP1"
];

And if you really don't have ANY entries in that file it won't work, as a reference I will upload my config so you can see how it might look: http://pastebin.com/wu6JyDRX (external link because it is a quite big list)

That is my complete arma2_CO_objects.sqf so cargo truck can tow smaller cars and helicopters can lift cars, cargo trucks, and planes! :)

Edit: updated my config to the changed Epoch class names for vehicles without ammo.. dang :D

Thats what i was gonna say, you need to be pretty quick with the lift option as you flew the plane 30ft off the ground over a car:)

if that file is blank the other place you might look its:

\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\config.sqf

Cheers

Well I thought you would already have some entries in that file so just do it as the others, but here you go:

[
	"C130J_US_EP1"
];

And if you really don't have ANY entries in that file it won't work, as a reference I will upload my config so you can see how it might look: http://pastebin.com/wu6JyDRX (external link because it is a quite big list)

That is my complete arma2_CO_objects.sqf so cargo truck can tow smaller cars and helicopters can lift cars, cargo trucks, and planes! :)

Edit: updated my config to the changed Epoch class names for vehicles without ammo.. dang :D

OK Hero... My server is due to restart soon so will upload the file with your code :D lets see if it all works! :D Great stuff :) Thank you!