GTX servers setting up BEC

drsubo

No they aren't showing yet, somehow the way the server is setup it won't work, also still getting kicked when using the admin menu

Exactly. BEC is not running on GTX servers, uploading those file does nothing. You can get admin tools to work be editimg filters to allow things to spawn. But you are also opening the door for skiddies. Those filters are there for a reason.

I rented a Dayz server from GTX and they claim that BEC doesn't work with their system, although BEC works just fine at Vert Hosting. I am not sure what the issue is with GTX.

Works fine with about every other host company also. My DayZ Sa has a nice BEC control panel on fragnet. Glad my box will be in place in a week..

gtx admin panel for me is not working at all it pops up and then kicks soon as i try to do anything with it 

Can you change the script kick to log instead of kick.... Until it is fixed? honestly guys battleeye is a pos... If you are only testing the server currently just wipe the scripts.txt file until there is a solid fix. We waste so much time on an anti hack that is basically a shiny turd we use to kick people / add bans. :) 

We are finished integrating BEC and its ready for you all to install from the Mod Manager now!

yeh server wont load in now iv done a full reinstall set the admin up now my server justr sits there when i try to connect .

whats going on first it wasnt the way the servers was set up and the mod would update to get working admin tools now servers wont even load in