[Feature Suggestion] Krypto / Signal Jammmer

Ballz

My suggestion is that to store Krypto you need a group and a signal jammer.

When you store Krypto via phone booths and ATM it goes to your signal jammer. 

Anyone in your group can take out and put in Krypto if the group leader gives the group permission in the group menu.

Krypto stored in the signal jammer can be used for maintenance, signal jammer upgrades like a shield or small jammer upgraded to a medium jammer, large jammer.

Signal jammer shield makes your base indestructible for a set amount of time (12h/24h) shields are made obvious by changing the texture of base parts to show a shield effect.

If the signal jammer is destroyed the krypto stored is dropped on the ground.

+1 for this idea. Don't think you should have to be in a group to deposit, but have the option to deposit into a group account or the group leader can set a tax that would deposit into the group account for things like base maint. 

I have made a post asking for group levels so that you could moderate what your members have access to, this could be incorporated into that idea. 

• 2 weeks later...

Group deposits seem nice but then again you can transfer money to your mates ( downside that they have to be online)

As of the krypto being stored in the signal jammer is in my opinion a bad idea, signal jammers are usually planted outside the building because they are too big to keep in a small base, and if krypto is stored there i dont even have to get in your base to steal all your money.

Krypto should be stored on any crate ( tipis , lockboxes , vehicles, etc) This way you could control the degree of safety of your krypto and still be reasonably robbed if you leave it outside or in an exposed crate. Global banking is a good ideia but limits the loss when someone dies or gets raided.