Get admin menu working ?

Riddlez

Well guys. I don´t get it.

My Line in  epochAH.hpp look like this

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"76561XXXXXXXXXXXXX","[bLR] Butters"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

But when i press F1 after i login via command code in direct chat (#login PW) nothing happens...

What is my fault?

You have to do:

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{{"76561XXXXXXXXXXXXX","[bLR] Butters"}}; //{{"76561XXXXXXXXXXXXX","[bLR] Butters"},{

instead of

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"76561XXXXXXXXXXXXX","[bLR] Butters"},{

You added your code behind // which is just a comment ;)

You have to do:

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{{"76561XXXXXXXXXXXXX","[bLR] Butters"}}; //{{"76561XXXXXXXXXXXXX","[bLR] Butters"},{

instead of

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"76561XXXXXXXXXXXXX","[bLR] Butters"},{

You added your code behind // which is just a comment ;)

You've got an extra { bracket in there in the front.  Make sure there are two {{ at the front of the admin list and two }} at the end of the admin list, and one },{ between each admin.  Any more and any less will make it not work.

It should look like this:

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"********","admin1"},{"********","admin2"},{"********","admin3"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

admin tool seems working great except teleport.

I have no players to test tp to player or player to me.

but how do I tp myself somewhere on the map.

it says CTRL click map

this does nothing for me..

Double click the CTRL click line.  It will turn green, then you can hold down ctrl and click on the map on the right side of the screen.

Double click it again to turn it off.

You've got an extra { bracket in there in the front.  Make sure there are two {{ at the front of the admin list and two }} at the end of the admin list, and one },{ between each admin.  Any more and any less will make it not work.

It should look like this:

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"********","admin1"},{"********","admin2"},{"********","admin3"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

ups sorry. was a typo...

• 1 month later...