MaxSetDamagePerInterval 36 1
MaxAddBackpackCargoPerInterval 12 1
MaxAddMagazineCargoPerInterval 96 1
MaxAddWeaponCargoPerInterval 24 1
MaxDeleteVehiclePerInterval 48 1
MaxAttachToPerInterval 4 1

I don't think GTX will do something, that's their answer to this problem:

87j2svkef7eu.png

So basically we are going to have to wait untill the dev's here release a fix! Awol wrote somewhere that there will be a fix for something at least somewhere today? 

Hopefully this fix also includes making the admin menu work on GSP's

ok so im having this issue.... i think...

i have installed a fresh arma 3 directory. fresh @epoch file and server files 

followed the install.text

i have the server working on my pc and can connect fine. bec and redis are up and working. i connect and disconnect it saves my positin and what not.

on the bec panel is says :admin spurgle connected. so im connecting as admin....

but if i hit F1 nothign happens... am i missing a trick here as my admin panel wont work...

ok so im having this issue.... i think...

i have installed a fresh arma 3 directory. fresh @epoch file and server files 

followed the install.text

i have the server working on my pc and can connect fine. bec and redis are up and working. i connect and disconnect it saves my positin and what not.

on the bec panel is says :admin spurgle connected. so im connecting as admin....

but if i hit F1 nothign happens... am i missing a trick here as my admin panel wont work...

Your status in BEC as an admin and your status in the admin tool are separate and unrelated.  To get the admin tool working you will need to add your SteamID into the epochAH file in order to use the tools.  

i beleive i have added my steam id into that file

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"STEAM_0:1:********","spurgle"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

/*

like so. i ****'d out my actual id. which i got from http://steamidfinder.com/ 

is this not the correct id ??? or is it the guid ?

nope still not working...

my id should be 100% correct now just the 8digits between then "" then my player name in the next pair of ""

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"********","spurggle"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

/*

does my admin name have to differ from my player name ie i play epoch as spurgle and currently have adminname set to spurgle.... do they need to be different?

or do i have to connect differently to enter as admin to get admin menu???

im so confused right now. been messing with this most of the evening.... 

quick question of many to come...

in the epochAH.hpp

there are 3  levels of admin ?

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"76161111015661111","calamity"},{"76161191115661111","crabchip"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.
adminMenu_High[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_Low[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};

If I add my ID to adminMenu_Owner, do I get ​adminMenu_High access?? or do I add my ID to both ????

quick question of many to come...

in the epochAH.hpp

there are 3  levels of admin ?

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"76161111015661111","calamity"},{"76161191115661111","crabchip"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.
adminMenu_High[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_Low[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};

If I add my ID to adminMenu_Owner, do I get ​adminMenu_High access?? or do I add my ID to both ????

just put it in owner thats the top one that you really need assign the others to your admin