Overwatch vehicles/heli/jets in dynamic spawn/traders

deathghost

Question

Hello,

I need some help figuring out how to get the tanks, jets, and armed helicopters to spawn in the dynamic spawn list. I added one already, but it didn't have any of the tanks, APC's, helicopters, or tanks, preferably the armed ones.

Also, when I spawn one in manually, i get kicked by battleye. How do I edit what is allowed and whats not?

I'm hosting off of vilayer,com if that matters.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

I have another quesiton and i figured i'd add it to this cause its a bit related...

I'm trying to get Gems into the traders to use to buy tanks, jets, and other high value items. I followed the instructions in one post...

I went to my server_traders.sqf and added at the end Gems and a ID...

// General Store

menu_Damsel3 = [
[["Backpacks",496],["Clothes",497],["Cooked Meats",580],["Drinks",498],["Packaged Food",579],["Gems",702]]
[["ItemTinBar","TrashJackDaniels",1,1,"buy","Empty Wiskey Bottle","Tin Bar",101]],
"neutral"

Then I went to my database and under traders_data I ran the following command

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES

('["ItemEmerald",1]', 100, '[10,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]', '[10,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,702, 'trade_items_old')

and it was added to the database, however though, when I join my server now and go to ANY trader, they won't work. I don't get a menu option or anything. I'm confused as to what I need to do...

]I have another quesiton and i figured i'd add it to this cause its a bit related...

I'm trying to get Gems into the traders to use to buy tanks, jets, and other high value items. I followed the instructions in one post...

I went to my server_traders.sqf and added at the end Gems and a ID...

// General Store

menu_Damsel3 = [

[["Backpacks",496],["Clothes",497],["Cooked Meats",580],["Drinks",498],["Packaged Food",579],["Gems",702]]

[["ItemTinBar","TrashJackDaniels",1,1,"buy","Empty Wiskey Bottle","Tin Bar",101]],

"neutral"

Then I went to my database and under traders_data I ran the following command

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES

('["ItemEmerald",1]', 100, '[10,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]', '[10,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,702, 'trade_items_old')

and it was added to the database, however though, when I join my server now and go to ANY trader, they won't work. I don't get a menu option or anything. I'm confused as to what I need to do...

reasons for trader menus not showing up could be that u messed up your server_traders.sqf most likely you missed placed some brackets you should post your full file here in a spoiler box or pm it to me and ill see if i can spot the mistake , 

and for the sql try this sql instead of yours ,yours does not look right

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`) VALUES ('["ItemEmerald",1]', 10, '[10,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[10,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 702);

edit `traders_data` if you need to

Hello,

I need some help figuring out how to get the tanks, jets, and armed helicopters to spawn in the dynamic spawn list. I added one already, but it didn't have any of the tanks, APC's, helicopters, or tanks, preferably the armed ones.

Also, when I spawn one in manually, i get kicked by battleye. How do I edit what is allowed and whats not?

I'm hosting off of vilayer,com if that matters.

Thanks!

for battle eye kicks you need to read your createvehicle.log, find the kick usually the last couple lines and then go into createvehicle.txt and addthe filter for it like this

like if you add the hmmwv with the grenade launcher  and when you fire it you get kicked

open the creatvehicle log you woulld see  createvehicle restriction #0 "HMMWV_Mk19_USArmy"

so go into createvehicle.txt and add an exception 

5 "MK19" // this will kick for anything that has MK19 in it

!= //this means except

so

5 "MK19" !="HMMWV_Mk19_USArmy"

will still kick for anything with MK19 in it except HMMWV_Mk19_USArmy