vbAwol: Are project contributors getting special privileges?

hambeast

him? you mean you.  But really though Awol needs to clear this up.

What I'm getting from this thread is that it is OK to have a donor shop as long as you don't advertise on epochmod.com servers section.  Linking your server or website with dono shop is ok if kept in the sig line only.

Why are you so angry? lol. 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

The witch hunt is real!

I challenge anyone to provide one ounce of proof that maca/ccg has made a dime of "profit" off of the selling of in-game items.

My guess if you have NO idea what his monthly costs of running are. I do :)

these nobs would easily be making profit

ahh good you edited your sig.  congrats

Bitch Please. If anything Awol is making money of this shit.

Talk about donation sites? What about BMRF? They run donation sites. And Guess what.... THEY WERE OFFICIAL SERVER HOST.... Why? Maybe they Pay awol? or gave him a free Dev box. But some thing is going on under the tables. So how about you realize shit is happening before tell someone who dose the same thing off.

Talk about donation sites? What about BMRF? They run donation sites. And Guess what.... THEY WERE OFFICIAL SERVER HOST.... Why? Maybe they Pay awol? or gave him a free Dev box. But some thing is going on under the tables. So how about you realize shit is happening before tell someone who dose the same thing off.

good point.  I get it now, its an unspoken rule, don't talk about it and its ok.  I won't speak about it anymore

How would I be making money from some other community? This is the third time I have seen you throw wild accusations at me. The only money I receive is from the donations on the forums.

How would I be making money from some other community? This is the third time I have seen you throw wild accusations at me. The only money I receive is from the donations on the forums.

I don't think you made money from those communities but you gotta admit that you made a mistake allowing them to be official hosts when you're so against donator shops. CPC, BMRF?

It's quite strange how people can be so disrespectful to the people who are making something for them, FOR FREE. It's a bit like a homeless man spitting in your face because the room in your house you offered him for the night isn't painted in his favourite colour.

It's extremely hypocritical to berate people for the actions they may or may not have taken, insult them on an almost daily basis, yet feel comfortable using their end product. It's disgusting.