Missions on Epoch Mod...Where?

_SAM_

If you're looking for an AI Mission pack like WAI or DZMS from Arma 2 Epoch there isn't anything like that for A3 Epoch yet.  It will likely come later as development progresses on the mod and third party scripts and addons become available. It will probably be a while.  

I played on a server that already has missions where I think this script. FOR EPOCH MOD Arma 3

Yes cracked servers. Still they prob modified scripts to attach to epoch gameplay. If u are a serverscripter you will know where to look and do ^^

If you expect sharing on a release date, you are in a wrong place ^^

There will be alot of empty servers soon :)

I am waiting for a date, I'm wondering where they found the script of missions, which is running in various online servers at this time  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I am waiting for a date, I'm wondering where they found the script of missions, which is running in various online servers at this time  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I'm just trying to explain nobody will share since everyone wants his server to be full. Alot of servers will be empty.

You would be surprised what you can fined on the net. A person with allot of time can do great things.

The A3 Epoch mod has a long way to go. It's got potential, but compare it to all the things you can do in Arma 2 and it's still rather limited, and a bit on the arcade side. I'm more looking forward to version 1.0, see how things shape up then. Like Zupa (and others) have said, everyone seems to want to get a server up as soon as the files are out. 95% of A2 Epoch servers have had less than 5 players on average, for the past 6 months. Over 3000 of them. I expect within a month to see half the A2 Epoch servers die out and there be 1500 or so A3 Epoch servers up with most of them having low player numbers. And most of them having the same content as each other.

It's a surefire way of the Epoch mod losing its appeal early, unless some people just close their servers if they're empty. Or simply make a private server, make it unique and then go public 3-6 months down the line.

The A3 Epoch mod has a long way to go. It's got potential, but compare it to all the things you can do in Arma 2 and it's still rather limited, and a bit on the arcade side. I'm more looking forward to version 1.0, see how things shape up then. Like Zupa (and others) have said, everyone seems to want to get a server up as soon as the files are out. 95% of A2 Epoch servers have had less than 5 players on average, for the past 6 months. Over 3000 of them. I expect within a month to see half the A2 Epoch servers die out and there be 1500 or so A3 Epoch servers up with most of them having low player numbers. And most of them having the same content as each other.

It's a surefire way of the Epoch mod losing its appeal early, unless some people just close their servers if they're empty. Or simply make a private server, make it unique and then go public 3-6 months down the line.

This.. I'm sure we will see a hundreds if not thousands of servers being no more then 05/50 etc pretty soon... everyone wants the joy of hosting nowadays.