Safe vs LockBox? Vodnik vs Armored SUV (Epoch Lingor)

lingorheroes

First post on here, even though I've been playing on a few PVE Epoch servers since around release!

On to the questions, considering the safe is so expensive (unless you play more than 6 hours a day)...

Wouldn't you prefer the lockbox, especially since the spawn frequency has been increased on the business suit zombies...

Another thing I'm considering before buying/looting is which will be better for Lingor, even though it doesn't matter as much.

Anyone have any ideas on the vodnik vs armored suv decision, or has anyone played on Lingor with them? I have enough for both, but, considering Lingor is tropical will many lakes and rivers to cross, the slow, but nevertheless, watertight vodnik will cross these rivers with ease. Armoured SUV however won't, right? But it is, I think, a little more armored and clearly has the better gun (M134 Minigun) which can mow down AI...

Looking forward to your thoughts  :P

Thanks in advance,

Seb  ^_^

Lockbox until you can afford a safe with ease.

Lingor is definitely a Vodnik.  Its amphib properties will save you a ton of time especially since the high tides on Lingor will make some normal water crossings unusable at certain times.  If you snag the 2X PK version you get some firepower.  The M134 in my opinion is over rated anyway.

Lockbox until you can afford a safe with ease.

Lingor is definitely a Vodnik.  Its amphib properties will save you a ton of time especially since the high tides on Lingor will make some normal water crossings unusable at certain times.  If you snag the 2X PK version you get some firepower.  The M134 in my opinion is over rated anyway.

Agreed, Lockbox will be better since I only have about 2 briefcases of gold and need somewhere to store some!

thanks for the help on the Vodnik, didn't know there was mostly high tides. Not having the M134 won't matter much anyway, especially considering I'll have to find the ammo etc. Much Appreciated

You ever hit a bush on Lingor with an armored SUV?  They for some reason rip vehicles apart so be very careful with the speed. 

Also the geometry of Lingor will flip SUV's like crazy so be careful of that too. 

Even with the super cargo of an SUV I'd rather drive across a river in 10 seconds then drive across the map for a water crossing.