Santa Skin ? Is it possible....

Luna

Hi

(I think ) I remember seen a video of DayZ and players running around in Santa skins…

Anyone know anything about that ? The only thing I been able to google is a skin named: Skin_Santa1_DZ

But adding it to the vendor, does not do it, so I guess the skin has to be added somewhere else ?
Anyone know if it is even possible ?

/Luna

I remember Taviana.eu (now Origins) had santa zeds one year, It get's old quickly

If you want to have it festive then just add the snow script :)

hmm have to ask - What is DayZ+ ? :unsure:

One of the many flavours of Dayz, there was over 30 last time i looked but most stopped after Reality, no idea why but Epoch soon became the #1

I remember Taviana.eu (now Origins) had santa zeds one year, It get's old quickly

Yea I imagen Zeds as Santa will got old very quickly

We only talked about adding the skin to the vendor - because we are planing on a few event, where they might be fun to have.. ;)

One of the many flavours of Dayz, there was over 30 last time i looked but most stopped after Reality, no idea why but Epoch soon became the #1

Some say and still believe it was traders, but imo it was ability of modular building (at least for me and my friends)... it was effin cool that you could build bases in ori, but it soon became boring, epoch however came up with a better idea of base building.... 

ontopic: you could always ask some modeler to create a skin and push it to github, A2 epoch has different policy against community submissions as far as I see it. Some people also "donates" weapon and enterable building P3Ds.

So since the skin 'Skin_Santa1_DZ' from DayZ+ does that mean I cannot add it to the vendor in epoch? 

So if I can....can someone please add to Zupa's 'how to', cuz that does not make much sense to me  :unsure: (sorry Zupa)

It's not in epoch config, sorry bro ^^, You will not be able without editing pbo files for every client