{Request} Vehicle Garage

emwilsh

I still dont get it, how do you build a garage? What file from mission side activate the build? Please anyone  :unsure:

Or you have to use these class name to spawn a garage?

"Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_B","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_C"

If yes, then how to make it so when player build one of them then save on to database? Just add them in to trader so they can buy it?

Sorry for such noob questions, but this might help some one else too

Has this code in player_storeVehicle.sqf

_added = false;if (!_wogear) then {
_added = [player, Pricegear] call SC_fnc_removeCoins;
} else {_added = true;};
Pricegear = nil;

if(!_added) exitWith {cutText ["You don't have enough money.", "PLAIN DOWN"];};

But this is used for Coins System, and iam not using coins, so some how must rewrite this to use golds from epoch

Everything is saved in DB so fuel, damage and hitpoints get restored.

Would be nice but atm i don't have time to continue developing it.

Source Code:

https://seafile.zombieapo.eu/d/1cdde343bd/

Basic install instructions:

https://seafile.zombieapo.eu/d/1cdde343bd/files/?p=/Virtual%20Garage/README.txt

Probably i will create an extra topic later but for now i only publish the source code. 

NOTE: It is not finished and there could be bugs. Probably i will not continue working on the script.

links are down.

could you please re-post

I still dont get it, how do you build a garage? What file from mission side activate the build? Please anyone  :unsure:

Or you have to use these class name to spawn a garage?

"Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_B","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_C"

If yes, then how to make it so when player build one of them then save on to database? Just add them in to trader so they can buy it?

Sorry for such noob questions, but this might help some one else too

Go and read this topic. 

Has this code in player_storeVehicle.sqf

_added = false;if (!_wogear) then {
_added = [player, Pricegear] call SC_fnc_removeCoins;
} else {_added = true;};
Pricegear = nil;

if(!_added) exitWith {cutText ["You don't have enough money.", "PLAIN DOWN"];};

But this is used for Coins System, and iam not using coins, so some how must rewrite this to use golds from epoch

Atm i don't have a function to use default epoch currency probably i will add support for it in the future.

links are down.

could you please re-post

Links aren't down. Maybe your browser isn't accepting the ssl certificate of our website.

Atm i don't have a function to use default epoch currency probably i will add support for it in the future.

Links aren't down. Maybe your browser isn't accepting the ssl certificate of our website.

could you please instruct how to install the @extDB

I downloaded from your link the linux version.

I assume thats what vilayer host is running....

I added @extDB to my servers .bat

I uploaded the @extDB to my server root

all seems good until I try to remove vehicle from garage  (it cant find any)

Is anyone getting kick from server for trying to access virtual garage?

Did added these in to publicvariable.txt

//new
5 "" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle"

But still kicks from server
#3 "PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" = [<NULL-object>]

i would also like to know how to intergrate the extdb. but would it mess up other scripts currently installed like plot for life, snappro+vector. and other community scripts/addons

It's compatible with all addons. It's an additional db connector. To install extDB put the extDB.dll and extdb-conf.ini in your servers main directory. https://github.com/Torndeco/extdb/tree/stable/release/windows/21 

You need to add this to extdb-conf.ini and change to your Mysql data:

[Database2]
Type = MySQL
Name = changetoDBName  

Username = changetoDBUser
Password = changetoPW
IP = 127.0.0.1
Port = 3306

minSessions = 1
idleTime = 60

compress = false

It's compatible with all addons. It's an additional db connector. To install extDB put the extDB.dll and extdb-conf.ini in your servers main directory. https://github.com/Torndeco/extdb/tree/stable/release/windows/21

You need to add this to extdb-conf.ini and change to your Mysql data:

[Database2]
Type = MySQL
Name = changetoDBName  

Username = changetoDBUser
Password = changetoPW
IP = 127.0.0.1
Port = 3306

minSessions = 1
idleTime = 60

compress = false

working great now thankz alot for the help.........

Is anyone getting kick from server for trying to access virtual garage?

Did added these in to publicvariable.txt

//new
5 "" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle"

But still kicks from server

Anyone, got solution for this?

Anyone, got solution for this?

instead of making a new line, add it to the end of the firs filter like this

5 "" !="owner_B1" !="owner_B2" !="owner_B3" !="owner_H1" !="owner_H2" !="owner_H3" !="owner_SG" !="owner_LG" !="owner_KING" !="owner_SH" !="OriginsLockUnlock" !"admin_Log" "!"axeLampObjects" !"currentInvites" !"DZE_WMOD_INVENTORY" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !"cad_pvar_s" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_spawnEvent" !="PVDZE_spawnEvent" !="toClient" !="usageLogger" !="useBroadcaster" !="baseExporter" !="getPlayerName" !="diagLogr" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" 

instead of making a new line, add it to the end of the firs filter like this

5 "" !="owner_B1" !="owner_B2" !="owner_B3" !="owner_H1" !="owner_H2" !="owner_H3" !="owner_SG" !="owner_LG" !="owner_KING" !="owner_SH" !="OriginsLockUnlock" !"admin_Log" "!"axeLampObjects" !"currentInvites" !"DZE_WMOD_INVENTORY" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !"cad_pvar_s" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_spawnEvent" !="PVDZE_spawnEvent" !="toClient" !="usageLogger" !="useBroadcaster" !="baseExporter" !="getPlayerName" !="diagLogr" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" 

This is how its looks the first line of mine

//new
5 "" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" !="currentInvites" !"cad_pvar_s" !="axeLampObjects" !="dayzHeliEvac" !="HCrequest_spawnRCV" !="HCsignalRCV" !="HCsignal" !="HClist" !="HCdo_spawn" !="HCrequest_spawn" !="clothesTaken" !="PVOZ_EPOCH_SAFEZONE" !="customRemoteMessage" !="DZAI_SMS" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"

This is how its looks the first line of mine

//new
5 "" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" !="currentInvites" !"cad_pvar_s" !="axeLampObjects" !="dayzHeliEvac" !="HCrequest_spawnRCV" !="HCsignalRCV" !="HCsignal" !="HClist" !="HCdo_spawn" !="HCrequest_spawn" !="clothesTaken" !="PVOZ_EPOCH_SAFEZONE" !="customRemoteMessage" !="DZAI_SMS" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"

//new

5 "" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" !="currentInvites" !"cad_pvar_s" !="axeLampObjects" !="dayzHeliEvac" !="HCrequest_spawnRCV" !="HCsignalRCV" !="HCsignal" !="HClist" !="HCdo_spawn" !="HCrequest_spawn" !="clothesTaken" !="PVOZ_EPOCH_SAFEZONE" !="customRemoteMessage" !="DZAI_SMS" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" 

Iam try to add them filters at the end, and tell you the results

Edit: Still kicks from server

Here is my entire file

//new
5 "" !="currentInvites" !"cad_pvar_s" !="axeLampObjects" !="dayzHeliEvac" !="HCrequest_spawnRCV" !="HCsignalRCV" !="HCsignal" !="HClist" !="HCdo_spawn" !="HCrequest_spawn" !="clothesTaken" !="PVOZ_EPOCH_SAFEZONE" !="customRemoteMessage" !="DZAI_SMS" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" 
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
1 "PVAH"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
5 "AntiHack"

You must setup extDB addon for your server, read guide provided to you

Yes, I certainly did.

You need to add those filters to line 5. This one:

5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"

can someone maybe update this script to use other system (hiveext, arma2net, extdb) and make playerbuild with P4L+vector file with garage lockable like epoch safe. could one of you guys make it compatable with thelatest comman epoch files and addons found on the site

I have gui working but nothing to database is working the storing vehicle eats the vehicle and the vehicle garage option shows searching... i dont know where start to sort this. Just looking at thecode for hours and ive done nothing lol

manythanks for any help

It is possible to used that kind of script without the usage of additional database connectors like extDB

I recently wrote my own Virtual Garage script which uses the normal hiveext.
The informations are just stored in the inventory field of the garage.

Yes, I certainly did.

You need to add those filters to line 5. This one:

Bummer, and why i did read PVDZE_ in front of storeVehicle

Working like a charm