{Request} Vehicle Garage

emwilsh

I got Z-Craft ^^

Which is an upgraded AAC -> ALOT OF PERFORMANCE UPDATES ( cus sorry, that code was shit ( but it worked tho)) ^^.

U can craft from your toolbox -> right click ^^

Z-Craft: A changed Advanced Alchemical Crafting.

sounds awesome... 

where do I sign up ????

Zuppa's kool-aid is the BEST

has anyone got this working for non epoch servers ??

I am trying to get to work on my overwatch server but it takes vehicle just does not show in list to get it back...

saem issue I had on my overpoch server but it was fixed...

not this time ;(

rpt error

_queryStmt = [_this,0,"",[""]] call BIS_fnc_param;

_mode = [_this,1,1,[0]] c>
 7:30:39   Error position: <BIS_fnc_param;
_mode = [_this,1,1,[0]] c>
 7:30:39   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_param
 7:30:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\garage\fn_async.sqf, line 17
 7:30:39 "extDB: Error: [0,"Error Invalid Message"]"
 7:30:43 Error in expression <e;

• 4 weeks later...

1. Open up HeidiSQL

2. Click on the epoch database you are using

3. Open the query tab (Looks like a blue triangle)

4. Drag the SQL file into the query box (Should see some writing in it now)

5. Click the blue triangle and wait

6. Click 'Ok' to any warnings it produces

7. Close HeidiSQL

8. Open HeidiSQL and look for the 'garage' database in the epoch database

If its there then its worked. If not then you have done something wrong.

Hope this helped :)

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway to limit the storage and retrieval of vehicles to the builder of the garage? As it is now, anybody can store and retrieve vehicles from any garage on the map, independent of who constructed the garage.

-CJ-

yo what am i doing wrong?
keep getting kicked from the server by this error:
#3 "PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" = [<NULL-object>]

thats my publicvariable.txt

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" !="currentInvites" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" !="currentInvites" !"cad_pvar_s" !="axeLampObjects" !="dayzHeliEvac" !="HCrequest_spawnRCV" !="HCsignalRCV" !="HCsignal" !="HClist" !="HCdo_spawn" !="HCrequest_spawn" !="clothesTaken" !="owner_B1" !="owner_B2" !="owner_B3" !="owner_H1" !="owner_H2" !="owner_H3" !="owner_SG" !="owner_LG" !="owner_KING" !="owner_SH" !="OriginsLockUnlock" !="Detain" !="PVDZ_ply_Arrst"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck" !="PVDZE_veh_Colour"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
1 "PVAH"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
5 "AntiHack"
1 "Delete"

I personally don't like it, but i agree, that it is a lot of work and the owner should get credits for that.

My foughts just were: If the Garage would be saved to the Database, wouldn't you then be able to store the vehicle in the "inventory" of the garage?.. Also maybe just put Vehicles in, that actually fit.. A mi17 won't fit in that tiny Garage.

Also: I bet, that this would work with Hangars to, ay? Like go to the Aircraft dealer, get your parked Mi17, which will spawn in the Hangar together will a smal towing tractor and then after 10 minutes or so both will be restored again, if not moved. ?

Note: I won't be scripting any of those ideas, because it's just ideas.. Because to be honest the script and the function to store vehicles is nice, but i can see it comin: Storing 8 Vehicles in that garage, so player  has more space in his base or abusing this for Pay 2 Win server, so only VIP's can do this.. In my Oppinion a VIP is a guy, who helps out, does a lot for the server and is allways friendly. Most server's definition of VIP is VI-MONEY. Not saying any Names or such, just my thoughts.

anyone have an issue when you get ur veh from the garage and unlock it then shot the veh and it blows up?

Lol that's not an issue. Vehicle and meant to be destroyed, if you shoot them ^^

Is there anyway to limit the storage and retrieval of vehicles to the builder of the garage? As it is now, anybody can store and retrieve vehicles from any garage on the map, independent of who constructed the garage.

-CJ-

Going to "bump" this up again...any way to limit the use of the garage to the person who crafted it?  As it is now, I can go to any garage on the server and retrieve or store my vehicles, no matter who placed the garage.

-CJ-

There is a little workaround needed.

You can do that similar to the way, the plotmanagement works. Store the PlayerUID in the inventory of the garage and use a variable to check if the player using it built it , or if you use plotmanagement only allow players to use it who are mentioned in the plotfriends

I have done it this way with some additions, so that if you store your vehicle and click share (extra button). every player who is mentioned in the Plot is also allowed to spawn vehicles, including these of other players in the Plot that pressed share

There is a little workaround needed.

You can do that similar to the way, the plotmanagement works. Store the PlayerUID in the inventory of the garage and use a variable to check if the player using it built it , or if you use plotmanagement only allow players to use it who are mentioned in the plotfriends

I have done it this way with some additions, so that if you store your vehicle and click share (extra button). every player who is mentioned in the Plot is also allowed to spawn vehicles, including these of other players in the Plot that pressed share

I'll have to look at some of the code in the other mods and see if i can accomplish this. Thanks.

-CJ-

What you guys using to build the garages? I would like to use player_build.sqf on this but dont know how i can do that. 

Using player_build.sqf will store the UID so i can limit the access to the owner