Gas Station Idea

olliepack

Well an other idea would be, that you have to pay for a refill.

So you have more you can do with the Krypto

the addon script refeul and repair did just that plus you can adjust the caust as well you will see it when the files are released for private hives servers.for the official servers? It wouldnt be a bad idea.

But i also dont want to sound like a dick when i say that this discussion needs to move too feedback and not here in the general discussion.

some guy had a really good idea back in Arma2, that there's 1 point on the map where you can get fuel (like a fuel harbour) and players can use tankers to refill gas stations to receive money.

I really would like something like that to make it a player driven economy.

This is going to end up to be a preference the owner/admin can set on their server so it's tuff to say at this point how it will end up I'm gonna guess.

Speaking of the gas situation I hope they put in bigger fuel barrels.  

I do like the idea of player-run facilities.. This opens up a whole new dimension in the mod with players facilitating refuel/supply depots.

A whole new thing could immerse from this..  Some of the bigger facilities could be player run or rather player employed.

Some players enjoy the role playing aspects so why not offer it.. If no players choose to then it could default to AI.   But make it pay..  Players would get XXX Krypto's for each transaction so it makes it worth their time to do that role.

Dam wicked idea Xyz!