Preliminary changelog, or something to follow up to next patch?

DayZ epoch had a github where one could see the changelog of the upcoming patches... Does anything like this exist for epochmod?

If not, how about a preliminary changelog, simply to get some folks looking forward to the patch and server release files..I only ask since the server our group plays on (bmrf) went from a full server to currently 4 people in about a week... The patch notes may keep people playing ;)

Not sure that is the reason population went down on that server.  It is the only whitelisted server,  new people just join another (although whitelisting takes 5min at the most).    Also after the latest Arma update, my buddies and I have noticed a lot of rubberbanding and we all have < 80ms pings to the server.    We don't see that on other servers.  I've brought that up in the server forum, but no response yet.  And then there is Mell's rockin' 100 players most of the time.with good FPS and no rubberbanding.

I prefer the BMRF server, but it's gonna be a ghost town soon if things don't change.

Not sure that is the reason population went down on that server.  It is the only whitelisted server,  new people just join another (although whitelisting takes 5min at the most).    Also after the latest Arma update, my buddies and I have noticed a lot of rubberbanding and we all have < 80ms pings to the server.    We don't see that on other servers.  I've brought that up in the server forum, but no response yet.  And then there is Mell's rockin' 100 players most of the time.with good FPS and no rubberbanding.

I prefer the BMRF server, but it's gonna be a ghost town soon if things don't change.

WUT ? Wrong thread?

DayZ epoch had a github where one could see the changelog of the upcoming patches... Does anything like this exist for epochmod?

If not, how about a preliminary changelog, simply to get some folks looking forward to the patch and server release files..I only ask since the server our group plays on (bmrf) went from a full server to currently 4 people in about a week... The patch notes may keep people playing ;)

Epoch Arma 3 is closed code atm. I assume as soon they release the servers they will start doing it in an open github :). Would be not ideal putting your code out there if you keep it closed ^^.

Of late, Mell's has been the only full server on the list. Last night when I got home from work, the list had Mell's at the top with 100 players, then the next server down had only 50 players. Third down had 30, then a couple with 20, then lots with hardly anyone in them.

Let's hope the new update brings back the players, because by my reckoning, there doesn't seem to be half as many players playing now.

Mell's runs great, but you will definitely see more people which may or may not be your thing.   I run into people (and therefore combat, since it's pretty much KOS at the moment) much more often even in the out of the way villages.   On BMRF I have more breathing room between encounters. 

Now with Altis, since the cities are concentrated on the southern end  I'd say 50-60 is my sweet spot, but with say a different map with more spread out cities...100+ would work better IMHO.

It's also hard to get into Mell's because it's so popular, so if you have a group you play with it might be a little frustrating getting everyone in.

The need a second "Mell's Vacation House" server. :)

My bad, didn't see the mention of the server :) I tend to agree; lots of players are either waiting for dec 1st to make their own server, or waiting for the wallglitching fix.. That one is the most gamebreaking part of Epoch atm next to duping.

But as said, 99% of that will be sorted coming patch, so I hope playerbase returns after that.

MGT has patched the glitching, I hope others follow soon!

I see what the issue is with the rubberbanding. I am running a restart on the server right now to fix it. We were testing a new memory allocator and it seems it did not work. I was unaware of the rubberbanding until I read this thread.

On GPDE02 there's a loss of players also. played the whole weekend with a peak of 20 users or so. One week ago the server was full....

Yeah we play on GPDE01/02 servers and now they are dead... Guess people getting bored already. The lack of players has got us back on wasteland as epoch without players gets pretty boring  :(

personally i am glad the hype for epoch is weraing off, it gets al the kosers out of servers, this game isnt suppose to be about just pvp, but pve and pvp with base building. Me and my friends use to be mells server players but it was just too crowded. yes if you wanted to do pvp it was ok for that but if you truley wanted to do what epoch was about and what made it diffrent which is the building you couldnt. You would just get messed with to much and people glitch in you base all the time.