How do I get dedi server to showe in Dayz ciommander or Dayz Launcher

rhammer2003

Question

Hi all

I just finished setting up ,y new Dedicated box for my server, I have everything running good right now, the problem I am having though is my server is not showing up in Dayz Commander or Dayz Launcher. I have added the following lines to my config.cfg

steamPort = 2434;
steamQueryPort = 2433;

However my server is running on 2432. do I need to add the 2432 instead of what I have above?

is there anything else I need to do to get this to register?

Please help.

Thanks

13 answers to this question

My experience bi.bikey, bi2.bikey, dayz_epoch1051.bikey and overwatch.bikey needs to be in the keys folder in the main directory and 1.0.5.1 needs to be in the server name so I put my in front (1.0.5.1) I. E> 

"(1.0.5.1)O3G Overpoch Chernarus TFV/Tow/Lift/Coin/DZGM/WAI/SNAP/Nitro/CKC/Paint";

ok, this is driving me up a wall. I have my firewall rules set to allow 2430-2434 I have my server on 2432  and have my steam port and query port set to 2430 and 2431 and I have left the server run for the last 2 days.

My server is still not showing up in either dayz launcher or dayz commander. is there someone out there that has sucessfully set up a dedicated server that does show up in either of these 2 programs? if so can you please assist me with getting this to report correctly?

if so I can be reached on my teamspeak most nights after 5 pm cdt speakdls2.teamspeak.net:20839, If I am not there and there is someone else online let them know How I can reach you and I will do so as soon as I get on.

Thanks all.

In your windows firewall you need to make an incoming and outgoing rule.

1. Make new rule

2. make sure when you make new rule you select "port"

3. Select UDP    2430-2434

4. Allow the connection is selected

5. Domain, private, and public selected

6. Name it and click finish

If you need help pm me or i can join a teamspeak