New map?

Zeroniite

Will there be, at any time, a new map for this mod?  The mod itself is great but Altis is such a shit map.  It's WAY too large for any of what goes on in this mod.  I join full servers and fine myself just looting and killing drones for hours on end.

Stratis, in my opinion would be a much better map size for the player amount being supported within this mod.  However, there aren't enough places to get loot from, which is why I think no one really played Stratis.

Will a new map be created soon for this?  If so, hopefully it's not a ridiculous size.

As an admin I find Altis actually gives a decent dispersal of people, plus epicenters / shipping containers create dynamic "heatspots" of player activity which add to the action.

Kudos to the dev's for working this dynamic into the mod the way they have and I hope there's lots more to come.

I'm quite open to other maps though as I think it's good to have a variety of maps available for different tastes :)

A3 Epoch can support all maps with a little config work that we will be including as we have the time to support the maps 

*Dedicated* Take a look at breaking points servers, 125 slots smooth as anything. 

125 player servers? if that actually is the case why are they not top on the ranks?

http://www.gametracker.com/search/arma3/

https://store.bistudio.com/

Я надеюсь, что это означает, что это значит !!!

New Chernarus Perspective    

СЕКУНД

Experience zombie filled Chernarus from a brand new perspective! Available exclusively from Store.bistudio.com for FREE on 20th November at 18:00CET

New Chernarus Epoch  :D  :D  :D

A3 Epoch can support all maps with a little config work that we will be including as we have the time to support the maps 

125 player servers? if that actually is the case why are they not top on the ranks?

Somethings not right about that list, Breaking Point 1,2,3 Altis alway´s has 100-125 people on in Prime time. Their New Haven servers 60+. 

Although to me and many others they still have performance issues. And over 80 ppl in ARMA3 is pushing it, not been on a server that could handle it no matter what hardware specs the server has. 

I'm really hoping so.  I can't push myself to play Altis.  It's quite a bit like DayZ SA, but now I have more terrain to run across.

I felt the same way for a while, I got used to it though.  I might find myself playing a different map in the future, but for now I'm actually enjoying Altis.  If you want to find people, you can usually find them.  If you want to stay away from them, it's not that hard either since there's a lot of loot spots across the map outside of cities.

A couple KOTH servers run by Hostile Takeover are around 100, but regardless, once you get up around 3/4 of that capacity it starts lagging, at least for me it does.  Maybe people with higher bandwidth and better ping don't notice it as much.  There's way more going on in KOTH though.

Although to me and many others they still have performance issues. And over 80 ppl in ARMA3 is pushing it, not been on a server that could handle it no matter what hardware specs the server has. 

Same.