Our base after 3 Weeks solid work!!! Opinions as its finished?!

DMstratz

dont link mine and my groups hard work for something that ONLY I do when im not on the mod. thankyou :D

We only have your word (A known cheater) that only you cheat, I know none of my group don't cheat or they'd be dropped so as not to tarnish the rest of us :p

You got caught and banned on MGT A3 Epoch server, you even admited it

Yup their anti-hack caught & banned me. obviously not intentional and not going to beg for an un-ban as it was my fault for not relogging making it available for it to be picked up.

We only have your word (A known cheater) that only you cheat, I know none of my group don't cheat or they'd be dropped so as not to tarnish the rest of us :P

You got caught and banned on MGT A3 Epoch server, you even admited it

Im not sure if youre thinking that im begging to get back on or something?

I forgot to reload the game before joining the epoch server. the scripts were still enabled. it picked them up within a minute of me joining and it auto banned me. My fault. I should of reloaded..thats it..done? not sure what youre trying to make me say haha

"sorry i didnt reload my game may i be unbanned"

if they unban. Great! but they wont nothing more i can really say.

There will be no unban, anyone else reading this can see the log

2014-11-16 16:47:12 infiSTAR.de | 2h 46min| DMsweg(76561198039297894): RscDisplayOptionsAudio onUnload changed: ["onUnload",_this,"",'GUI']execVM "Newscroll.sqf" call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"

There will be no unban, anyone else reading this can see the log

2014-11-16 16:47:12 infiSTAR.de | 2h 46min| DMsweg(76561198039297894): RscDisplayOptionsAudio onUnload changed: ["onUnload",_this,"",'GUI']execVM "Newscroll.sqf" call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"

im not expecting OR asking for an unban.  I forgot to turn it off before joining. lol my bad wont forget to relog next time. was obviously trying to hack on epoch with a wasteland/altis life script paha xD

d

Cheater or not if you build a base expect to defend it, there are only so many slots to build and the best way atm to free up slots is to destroy someone else's base.

We had defended it well without issues. very well if someone wants to blow our base up LEGITLY than that was always alright to us. well played we would of done the same. its when a group of 3 ADMIT to doing it using between 30-40 Explosives charges. we begin to question it as they had already blown up 2 other bases. where does someone get all these charges?! ESPECIALLY as a group of 3. we found about 7/8 in 2 weeks. let alone that many + 2 other bases worth.

a cheater complaining about cheaters. his jammer was in the water and visible to be shot at. you and your crew are a bunch of whiny kids get rekt lol

1. ANY proof that i cheated. scripted. spawned anything in over the 3 weeks i played? no. i didnt think so. leaving a script on by accident

when i joined a game that wouldnt have actually worked isnt cheating. it was a silly mistake forgetting to reload.

2. Our jammer was at the back on the base, completely boarded up with layers of metal walls. "was in the water" the fuck you on?

3. "whiny kids".. Maybe if a server didnt allow people to dupe and actually collected and player legit. then there wouldnt be no "whining".

A skiddie getting caught while complaining about unfair play.. lol thanks for the laugh stratz..

PS. You should maybe tone down on your agro against MGT you are only making more of a fool of yourself, if thats even possible.

Haha leaving a script on by accident.. classic.

It gets better.... http://www.mgtrolls.eu/forum/m/12045571/viewthread/17192628-only-ban-appeal-as-i-honestly-dont-think-was-deserved-regardless-what-some-whiny-players-say/post/83839171#p83839171

Doug x

10 posts
0 trolls
Banned users
i donated £21. for the 21 days i played :) and i was going to donate anyway.. not going to let some pointless ban make them undeserved haha. its a good server!

Dear Money Grabbing Trolls,

Recently, PayPal received a notification from a user regarding unauthorised access to his PayPal account. As a result, one of the payments credited to your PayPal account has been placed in a temporary hold while we investigate the claim. PayPal constantly monitors transactions for unauthorised use of accounts in order to maintain the safety of our users.

The details of this transaction are as follows:

Transaction Date: 18 Nov 2014
Transaction Amount: 21.00 GBP
Buyer's Email: Doug****@hotmail.co.uk

An unauthorised account activity claim was recently filed against the
following transaction.

Buyer's name: Douglas ******
Buyer's email: Doug********@hotmail.co.uk
Transaction ID: *****************

Transaction date: 18 Nov 2014
Transaction amount: 21.00 GBP
Your transaction ID: *****************
Case number: ****************

We need additional information from you within the next 7 days. Please log
in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Centre to see the
details of this case. There, you can enter any information regarding this
case that will help us fight the reversal on your behalf.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal 

So I sent PayPal the link to the thread here and they saw his post and his donation amount :D

We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were
unable to find evidence of unauthorised access to the buyer’s account. This
case was refused to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal 

What a stupid idiot :lol: 10/10 for effort 0/10 for brains.

Haha wtf.. Do us all a favour and send his ARMA id to all Epoch/Wasteland/Breaking Point/King of the Hill admins..

Know that some share but have seen a few here on Epoch that have permanent bans from Breaking Point for example. 

His Player ID is  76561198039297894

The fact that this thread is still going is appalling. The amount of childishness here is insane. He messed up. He admitted to it. He's banned. Let it go. If he responds ignore him.

Technically Doug bumped it by filing a Paypal dispute and lost, if he hadn't then the thread might of stayed dead, so blame the OP

Changed my mind after donating due to the level of cuntiness by some of the Adkins after. Then again I guess its fair as been playing on the server since banned. But when you got server admins who tell you in game to "learn not to play so fucking shit" when you catch a guy blatantly duping (or as the admin said a legit 49 lockboxes in a single loot pile) then you got a serious problem been ok the first few weeks but servers gotten more shit which is a real shame.

But as I was continuously called a script kiddie then I'm sadly going to have to prove you wrong.. As finally edited the script so it doesn't get picked up. Tested and works. See who the "script kiddie" is then xD

Doug you're getting really close to going 'Full Retard' :P just let it go, It's one server out of shit loads, move on and get over it :)

completely let it go?:) no admins want hackers on their servers. its just sad how shit some of the admins are even now. needed help earlier and they take an hour n half to arrive when online saying "wait im playing" xDDD

Don't think this is on my server, obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious troll is Obvious. but Denial is Denial. Please say "theres no hackers on my server".. just one more time for me please? just so i can screencap it. :D :D :D :D