Our base after 3 Weeks solid work!!! Opinions as its finished?!

DMstratz

completely let it go? :) no admins want hackers on their servers. its just sad how shit some of the admins are even now. needed help earlier and they take an hour n half to arrive when online saying "wait im playing" xDDD

Obvious troll is Obvious. but Denial is Denial. Please say "theres no hackers on my server".. just one more time for me please? just so i can screencap it. :D :D :D :D

Well there's you  :rolleyes:

no admins want hackers on their servers. its just sad how shit some of the admins are even now. needed help earlier and they take an hour n half to arrive when online saying "wait im playing" xDDD

Doug NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2rgjmoo.jpg

Admins and Moderators volunteer for fucking free you idiot, If they got wages then you could moan but they don't ffs :rolleyes:

You've been caught cheating, you've modified your cheat and you're still not happy, seriously do the world a favour and google 'how to knock some sense into yourself'

*Edit*

So as not to upset the over sensitive :)

Edited by Richie

Admins and Moderators volunteer for fucking free you idiot, If they got wages then you could moan but they don't ffs :rolleyes:

You've been caught cheating, you've modified your cheat and you're still not happy, seriously do the world a favour and google 'Quick, painless suicide'

You think it's funny to ask people to kill themselves just because you get butt hurt about something?

Never go full retard man.

Can say what you like I can be rude to you it's an eye for an eye :) no I'm not using the script. I wasn't before but edited it just out of principal so if I wanted to use it I can. And to MGT as I can't be fucked to quote. Admins are Admins if they don't do shit they should never apply.

I am perfectly happy? Its just hard work when you have to wait for an admin to do something very simple and would take 20 seconds.

And I will continue to play until Dec 1st when all the new servers will cone up do t worry will be gone then.

Its funny I've had private messages people offering a lot of money to blow up bases etc from loyal players to the servers not naming LIP's names. Wooops..

What I'm not understanding is how the fuck you've still got posting rights on here, despite the fact you're freely admitting to using scripts and defying a ban from one of the official hosts. 

I just don't get it.

why shouldnt i? xD i dont use scripts. like ive said from the start. i know how to use them / have them on epoch just dont use them xD well im sure you'll will get over it :D

qqtp3o.jpg

I forgot to mention someone duped a load of satchel charges. glitched through 4 locked doors and blew up our entire 4 story base + garage.

Also Stolen: (from a lockbox somehow)

40~ Scrap Metal

20+ Weapons

60k Krypto (in bars)

5 Cars destroyed (included garage)

5 Lockboxes that we had spare..

But just try to imagine what it looked like before some low-life decided to ruin the fun :)

Update: "Exnation" claimed to have destroyed the base with around 30 explosives. we're still questioning this..as a group of 9 we found 4 explosives in a week.

I'm not trying to cause a problem, or be rude or anything...

But that's part of the game. Just because you guys don't go around and try to break into other's bases, doesn't mean other people can't or won't either. Some people are bandits. This is what they do, and how they play. I'm a server admin, and I have players constantly complain about some guy breaking into their base and stealing vehicles, or building supplies. You know what I tell them? "Suck it up, it's part of the game, they haven't done anything wrong. Don't like it? Go do it in return then. Fight back." Why do you think walls and floors are destructible objects? It's so people can break in to them and steal stuff. That is one thing the developers have always stuck to, and it's why the game is made the way it is. If this scenario was real, you can bet your butt that people would be trying to break into your base to steal whatever resources you have. It's a PVP game at it's heart. I understand that there are those that prefer PVE, but you'll have to wait for custom servers to have that.

Personally, if someone is able to amass the explosives, or take the time to break into your base, then they deserve whatever they get. So quit your whining and go get revenge.

P.S.

It looked like a very nice base, which is probably why it was targeted. Maybe next time, less is more. A subtle base that doesn't look like much probably won't draw so much attention. It's how I do things, and so far it's worked very well for me.