Our base after 3 Weeks solid work!!! Opinions as its finished?!

DMstratz

qqtp3o.jpg

I forgot to mention someone duped a load of satchel charges. glitched through 4 locked doors and blew up our entire 4 story base + garage.

Also Stolen: (from a lockbox somehow)

40~ Scrap Metal

20+ Weapons

60k Krypto (in bars)

5 Cars destroyed (included garage)

5 Lockboxes that we had spare..

But just try to imagine what it looked like before some low-life decided to ruin the fun :)

Update: "Exnation" claimed to have destroyed the base with around 30 explosives. we're still questioning this..as a group of 9 we found 4 explosives in a week.

It was on our server, there's no evidence to suggest duping or glitching, just salty tears.

see the layout of our base? multiple locked doors. and the plotpole just had solid walls around it. thats 4 layers to go through. all destroyed, plus 3 more layers. that would up to around 16-20 Satchels depending on how lucky their blast radius was. Best Admin force ever! they should really cut down on the shit haha

wait ???? you put vehicles in there??? no wonder your base is in bits. All they would need to do would blow one of them up and it would blow all rest up and most of building parts you have in there. all they need to do is get to your plot pole and destroy it then your base is wrecked. As for lockbox hmmmm nothing that we can see of anyone going in it? maybe its bugged ???? maybe you should report these things rather than be salty?

Expecting to keep vehicles in the mods current state is somewhat futile.

You are better off selling them at a trader and trying to re-buy them next time you log on at the mods current stage.

Especially in high populated servers.

I agree with Dazza.. having a vehicle in a base is like helping the people out that are trying to get in.

I guess on a good note you can now look at relocation. Too bad players couldn't dismantle their wood walls/floors back to lumber.

wait ???? you put vehicles in there??? no wonder your base is in bits. All they would need to do would blow one of them up and it would blow all rest up and most of building parts you have in there. all they need to do is get to your plot pole and destroy it then your base is wrecked. As for lockbox hmmmm nothing that we can see of anyone going in it? maybe its bugged ???? maybe you should report these things rather than be salty?

Expecting to keep vehicles in the mods current state is somewhat futile.

You are better off selling them at a trader and trying to re-buy them next time you log on at the mods current stage.

Especially in high populated servers.

I agree with Dazza.. having a vehicle in a base is like helping the people out that are trying to get in.

I guess on a good note you can now look at relocation. Too bad players couldn't dismantle their wood walls/floors back to lumber.

We had a seperate garage just out of shot on the right. we didnt put them together as explosions are common

I hope the Epoch devs won't just let the behavior of the admins on this official server slide by. Your server reflects the people who are developing this game because of its official status and you therefore should behave in a professional manner. Being douche bags on the forums to players isn't cool. Perhaps a more factual and rational approach would have been more appropriate.

Our official server status is because the devs trust us not to leak the files, not to modify it or break it etc, this way they can gather important statistics to improve the mod during the early public tests.

We at MGT take rule breaking and cheating very seriously and punish anyone found doing so. We also take trolling those that fail at playing the game and expect holdy hands from admins very seriously too.

I don't see how calling some salty player who dun goofed and lost his hard earned pixels "salty" warrants a response from you calling us "douchebags" but hey, your logic bro..

Money grabbing "TROLLS" Guess you guys dont understand what trolling is? Guess we should abandon what our community is based on??? Guess I should act like something our doesn't recognise? Why just to please you?? I don't get paid I do this in my own time. Ive been with this community a long time and was a player before an admin. I never get salty about a game?