[Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

Hey Zupa, or anyone else who can help. how could I also include the old study body along with this line in my self actions?

s_player_studybody = player addAction [("<t color="#FF0000"">"+("Check Wallet") + "</t>"), "ZSC\actions\check_wallet.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "","];

Thanks for the help!! ;-)

Then add right before or after that line ->

s_player_studybody_2 = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">"+("Study body") + "</t>"), "whatever was here before",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];

then whereever it's done for the normal one do the following to:

s_player_studybody_2 = -1

A server I play on has this script installed but they have altered it to make it so when you go up to any safe locked or unlocked you can open a global bank and store your gold which you can access from any safe in the world.

how would I go about doing this?

Just combine 2.0 and 3.0. 

Hey Zupa .. or anyone 
im installing this for overpoch Napf 
jsut got a server yesterday so its clean

so kinda new to this i tried for many hours to follow haha 

question 1: i never setup config traders .. will this do it auto? with all the overpoch gear ?
question 2: _serverMonitor =  [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
should i be changing the dayz_code to dayz_server ?
question 3: D ) fn_selfactions ( IF you use my overwrite, u do not have to to this step.

where do i find these ? i dont know where to find fn_selfactions and also where i would add it 

Then add right before or after that line ->

s_player_studybody_2 = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">"+("Study body") + "</t>"), "whatever was here before",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];

then whereever it's done for the normal one do the following to:

s_player_studybody_2 = -1

Thanks for the reply!!

i have it showing up, but the potion just keeps adding to the scroll wheel. It won't go away. This is what I have.

if (_player_studybody) then {
if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
s_player_studybody = player addAction [("<t color="#FF0000"">"+("Check Wallet") + "</t>"), "custom\zsc\actions\check_wallet.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "","];
s_player_studybody_2 = player addAction [("<t color="#FF0000"">"+("Search") + "</t>"), "custom\DeadBodyJournal\DeadBodyJournal.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "","];

};

} else {
player removeAction s_player_studybody;
s_player_studybody = -1;
player removeAction s_player_studybody_2;
s_player_studybody_2 = -1;
};

I got it. Forgot to add the remove action at the bottom of selfactions. Thanks Zupa!!!

I am having trouble installing this.  I went though the install guide.  A few files I had already added stuff to so I used diffmerge to merge the two together.  I logged into the server, I got stuck on the load screen on "Waiting for server to start authentication"  It did not go past that.  I exited the game and retried.  I got a popup saying "Resource title ZSC_Money_Display not found".  I clicked ok and let the server load some more.  I ended up getting past the authentication part this time, but I timed out it would not load into the server.

I checked the error RPT

This message show up

16:35:35 Warning Message: Script z\addons\system\server_monitor.sqf not found   I checked the server.pbo and that .sqf is in there.

16:37:43 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Mikes as no characterID"

16:34:29 Server error: Player without identity Mikes (id 799210389)   Mikes is me so I don't know if ZSC is causing this or something else.

I am pretty sure this has to do with ZSC.  It talks about the line 75 from server_updateobject, this is my line 75               _inventory = [     That is all that's on 75 for me.

[/spoiler]

16:34:58 Error in expression <ous","_key"];
_inventory = [
_inventory = [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error position: <= [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error Missing ]
16:34:58 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 75
16:34:58 Error in expression <ous","_key"];
_inventory = [
_inventory = [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error position: <= [
getWeaponCargo _object,
getMagazineC>
16:34:58   Error Missing ]
16:34:58 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 75

/spoiler]

Any help or ideas would be great.  Thanks

im getting pretty much the same problem, anyone find out whats causing this? 

Working on combatlog punishment. Among other things, I'd like to wipe money on players who combatlog as its a bit of a tiny reproductive organ move. Would piece of code below work? Its a snippet from existing script that slaps players who CL and I added that cashMoney bit.

_playerObj setVariable["NORRN_unconscious",true, true];
_playerObj setVariable["unconsciousTime",1800,true];
//Customized Part - If someone disconnect while combat, he/she will get injured with low blood, and bleeding
_object setVariable["USEC_BloodQty",120];
_object setVariable["USEC_injured", false]; // To injure them
_object setVariable["cashMoney",0];

There is an exploit in this addon, this fixes it. (Note: I did not take the time to sift through the entire thread to see if someone else had already addressed this.)

fn_selfActions.sqf (Note: pay attention to where ' && !DZE_ActionInProgress' is located.)

if(_typeOfCursorTarget in ZSC_MoneyStorage && (player distance _cursorTarget < 5) && !DZE_ActionInProgress) then {
  if (s_bank_dialog < 0) then {
    s_bank_dialog = player addAction ["Money Storage", "custom\actions\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];	
  };
 } else {
  player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
  s_bank_dialog = -1;
 };

// Single Currency - Cars 
 if( _isVehicle && !_isMan &&_isAlive && !_isMan && !locked _cursorTarget && !(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle") && (player distance _cursorTarget < 5) && !DZE_ActionInProgress) then {		
  if (s_bank_dialog2 < 0) then {
   s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction ["Money Storage", "custom\actions\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
  };			
 } else {		
  player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
  s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
 };

player_lockVault.sqf (Note: add 'player removeAction s_bank_dialog; s_bank_dialog = -1;')

if(DZE_ActionInProgress) exitWith { cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_10") , "PLAIN DOWN"]; };
DZE_ActionInProgress = true;

player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
s_bank_dialog = -1;

player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
s_player_lockvault = 1;

Edited by Ultima_weapon

Any help on a sql query to convert zsc 3 gold saved in inventory to scg4? he made it save in a new field on char_data. I pulled his bank out and merged it into my zsc3 mission.

should be simple, same table lol. i just cant get it to return the amount for me for inv, so i can update the new field.

no you would use something like this. you need to get the value of what they have, and use that to subtract it. setvariable just sets the cashmoney variable all players already have.

_playerObj setVariable["unconsciousTime",300,true];
_penalty = player getVariable["cashMoney",0];
[player,_penalty] call SC_fnc_removeCoins;

Working on combatlog punishment. Among other things, I'd like to wipe money on players who combatlog as its a bit of a tiny reproductive organ move. Would piece of code below work? Its a snippet from existing script that slaps players who CL and I added that cashMoney bit.

_playerObj setVariable["unconsciousTime",1800,true];
//Customized Part - If someone disconnect while combat, he/she will get injured with low blood, and bleeding
_object setVariable["USEC_BloodQty",120];
_object setVariable["USEC_injured", false]; // To injure them
_object setVariable["cashMoney",0];
Edited by deicide

Hey All,

Just wondering if there is a way to get the AI to spawn with coins on them with this version of Single Currency and Wicked AI. 

I saw in a previous version that people were using this code:

_cash = round(random 20) * 1000; // number between 0 and 20 000

_unit setVariable["CashMoney",_cash ,true];

Underneath this:

_unit enableAI "TARGET";
            _unit enableAI "AUTOTARGET";
            _unit enableAI "MOVE";
            _unit enableAI "ANIM";
            _unit enableAI "FSM";

In the spawn_group.sqf file to do it but that doesn't seem to be working with this version.

Any help would be much appreciated! ; ) 

Edited by gavner

You add it right in this section of spawn_group and if you wish your M2 gunners to have it then do the same in spawn_static

if (!_unarmed) then {
			for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
				_unit addMagazine _magazine;
			};
			_unit addweapon _weapon;
			_unit selectWeapon _weapon;
			_cash = round(random 20) * 100; // number between 0 and 2000
		};

spawn_static.sqf part looks like this

_gearmagazines 		= _aigear select 0;
			_geartools 			= _aigear select 1;
			_unit 				addweapon _weapon;

Edited by Antichrist

you would want to add it were other variables are being set.

if (!isNil "_mission") then {
 wai_mission_data select _mission set [0, (((wai_mission_data select _mission) select 0) + 1)];
_unit setVariable ["missionclean", "ground"];
_unit setVariable ["mission", _mission, true];
};

Edited by deicide

it was the drink water script. it was messing with a lot of self action functions. 

I can't do proper quotes in this forum sorry, my cookie is bugged. it keeps trying to fill in a reply i ended up not sending lol. 

Edited by deicide

• 1 month later...

Getting this after install any idea?

0:10:21 "DISCONNECT: wresvijk (76561198037510383) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (wresvijk) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7244.94,19534.5,0]"
 0:10:21 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character wresvijk as no characterID"
 0:10:21 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
 0:10:21 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
 0:10:21 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found
 0:10:22 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:0 not found
 0:10:22 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:0 not found 

Edited by Wresvijk
typo

Can anybody pm me, i need help getting DZAI to drop coins I have only found one method from over a year ago and it doesn't work.

=(

EDIT* Schoolgirl error.

I will leave this here incase anybody else needs it

ai_setup_loadout.sqf

//Add weapon, ammunition, and backpack
_magazine = getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weapon >> "magazines") select 0;
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
_unit addWeapon _weapon;
_unit selectWeapon _weapon;
_unit addBackpack _backpack;
_cash = round(random 20) * 300;
if ((getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weapon >> "type")) == 2) then {_unit setVariable ["CanGivePistol",false]};
if ((getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _magazine >> "count")) < 8) then {_unit addMagazine _magazine};

_gadgetsArray = if (_weapongrade > 1) then {DZAI_gadgets1} else {DZAI_gadgets0};
for "_i" from 0 to ((count _gadgetsArray) - 1) do {
    if (((_gadgetsArray select _i) select 1) call DZAI_chance) then {
        _gadget = ((_gadgetsArray select _i) select 0);
        _unit addWeapon _gadget;
    };
};

Edited by DZKitty

• 2 weeks later...

Does it work with Overpoch(ins).

Simple: Yes, Everything with epoch as base.

Overwatch items or included in traders, remove the categories if you do not use them.

So do you just delete the items from the server_traders_cherno_11.sqf?  When I tried this I wasn't able to access the traders so guessing this is wrong.  Any help?  I put "//" in front of the Overwatch HPP files I found in mpmissions>dayZ_epoch_11.Chernarus>ZSC>config>category and it removed items from trader but not menu option.

thanks KamikazeXeX  for the help, I was removing to much...["Overwatch Nissian Car",1016]], when removing I took off the last ] and it caused the error.

Morning All, 

I am running this mod, through Sheeps Repack 0.16.  The money shows up fine on the safe, everything else works great....but any trader prices over 1 million are showing up different ( 2e+006 for example).  I have tried a couple of the fixes I can find in this topic, but nothing seems to fix the traders... Any thoughts guys?  Are there any other mods that may conflict with the traders?

Sorry if I missed the answer in the topic.

Cheers