[Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

if( count (_intentory) > 3)then{
_object setVariabl>
16:10:24 Error position: <_intentory) > 3)then{
_object setVariabl>
16:10:24 Error Undefined variable in expression: _intentory
16:10:24 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 250
16:10:24 Error in expression < _inventory > 0) then { 

i have this problem after installing single currency nothing saves in storages ,im using plot4live snap pro vector buildings thx for help

if( count (_intentory) > 3)then{

_object setVariabl>

16:10:24 Error position: <_intentory) > 3)then{

_object setVariabl>

16:10:24 Error Undefined variable in expression: _intentory

16:10:24 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 250

16:10:24 Error in expression < _inventory > 0) then { 

i have this problem after installing single currency nothing saves in storages ,im using plot4live snap pro vector buildings thx for help

Go through server_monitor.sqf and change every instance of "intentory" to "inventory" ..... 

Hi i installed singe currency onto a vanilla server but i cant get my safes to store the coins after reset. is there a fix yet?

I have a heap of scripts installed as well as ZSC and my safes store coins just fine. It's not a "fix" you need, you need to find the error in your install and fix it. Look through your server and client rpt's for errors.

Still having this problem after sniffing through server_updateobject and server_monitor and fixing a few things that looked liked formatting errors, I did confirm its something to do with single currency as i reverted to before I installed single currency and everything ran smooth as silk and yes ive already tried reinstalling it to my stable pbo before single currency and i still get the same problem and my rpt isn't telling me much.

The first time a object enters the database (bought at trader/built) it saves then but after that the object isn't getting updated or sending out the updated hive information about it from the arma server (at least from what i see by using navicat and the server console).

I can use infistar admin tools and teleport the object (most of the time vehicle) to a location and then it will update the position i teleported to in the database but not the inventory,worldspace,fuel and hit points,I can also manually save its stuff by using infistars admin tools insert to database function but then it always spawns there every restart until its deleted using navicat or infistar in game.

Its weird because anything thats stored into the object_data database table is not updated after the first spawn i've tested safes,lockboxes and of course vehicles, but characters/players are fine and they update regularly.

If somebody could please look through my server files that could have the error in it I would be forever grateful. 

Updated Files:

server_monitor.sqf: http://pastebin.com/pKGRMbFW
server_functions.sqf: http://pastebin.com/w7Z7wN3E
server_updateObject.sqf: http://pastebin.com/UCLtVPMV 
arma2oaserver_rpt.rpt: http://pastebin.com/2QQXsCRP

This is starting to drive me nuts.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this,

Thanks

BUMP PLEASE

i am having a little trouble with this.

23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Does Anyone have a fix?

i am also use vilayer

23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

23:13:00 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Does Anyone have a fix?

i am also use vilayer

You messed something up along the way. I would try running vanilla files and see if you get any errors from that, if not then you may need to rebuild your pbo's from scratch. I had this same exact problem and by re-doing the pbos it seemed to fix it. There may be an easier way but I never found it. Apologize I couldn't be more of a help.

Does Anyone have a fix?

i am also use vilayer

You are missing a PREFIX in your server pbo making your server unable to find the files.

Try getting the Authentication fix from DZAI and put that in the root of the dayz_server.pbo  (Should be files called $PBOPREFIX$, $PREFIX$ and PboPrefix.txt)

Still having this problem after sniffing through server_updateobject and server_monitor and fixing a few things that looked liked formatting errors, I did confirm its something to do with single currency as i reverted to before I installed single currency and everything ran smooth as silk and yes ive already tried reinstalling it to my stable pbo before single currency and i still get the same problem and my rpt isn't telling me much.

The first time a object enters the database (bought at trader/built) it saves then but after that the object isn't getting updated or sending out the updated hive information about it from the arma server (at least from what i see by using navicat and the server console).

I can use infistar admin tools and teleport the object (most of the time vehicle) to a location and then it will update the position i teleported to in the database but not the inventory,worldspace,fuel and hit points,I can also manually save its stuff by using infistars admin tools insert to database function but then it always spawns there every restart until its deleted using navicat or infistar in game.

Its weird because anything thats stored into the object_data database table is not updated after the first spawn i've tested safes,lockboxes and of course vehicles, but characters/players are fine and they update regularly.

If somebody could please look through my server files that could have the error in it I would be forever grateful. 

Updated Files:

server_monitor.sqf: http://pastebin.com/pKGRMbFW
server_functions.sqf: http://pastebin.com/w7Z7wN3E
server_updateObject.sqf: http://pastebin.com/UCLtVPMV 
arma2oaserver_rpt.rpt: http://pastebin.com/2QQXsCRP

This is starting to drive me nuts.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this,

Thanks

I FIXED IT YES FINALLY.

(thanks for the help guys  :P  :rolleyes: jk I didnt even get a reply :angry: )

Ill post this week about what I did as I believe there's a few others having this problem.

did a fresh install and getting same error than other guys

"DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."
"Admin Tools: AdminList.sqf loaded"
Error in expression <='right' image='ZSC\gui\Money.paa'/>",	[Money] call BIS_fnc_numberText];
_vitals>
  Error position: <Money] call BIS_fnc_numberText];
_vitals>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: money
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\ZSC\compiles\playerHud.sqf, line 8
Error in expression <='right' image='ZSC\gui\Money.paa'/>",	[Money] call BIS_fnc_numberText];
_vitals>
_vitals>
_vitals>
_vitals>
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
"PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"

I'll bet 500,000 coins you've put execVM "ZSC\compiles\playerHud.sqf"; under  _serverMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";   

instead of  _playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";    in  init.sqf.

:ph34r: :D

find in you ah.sqf

_log2 = format['Blood: %1 Humanity: %2',(_unit getVariable['USEC_BloodQty',12000]),(_unit getVariable['humanity',0])];

replace to 

_log2 = format['Blood: %1 Humanity: %2 Money: %3',(_unit getVariable['USEC_BloodQty',12000]),(_unit getVariable['humanity',0]),(_unit getVariable["CashMoney",0])];

I FIXED IT YES FINALLY.

(thanks for the help guys  :P  :rolleyes: jk I didnt even get a reply :angry: )

Ill post this week about what I did as I believe there's a few others having this problem.

Ok so heres how I fixed it are you ready?

Alright so pay attention its important LOOK FOR A .SQF SYNTAX ERROR AROUND THE DAYZ_UPDATE OBJECT BLOCK in the server monitor file seriously if anyone else is having a problem take a REALLL good look through your object handling server side scripts for maybe a extra closing bracket just look you'll eventually find the error its easier if you have notepad++ with the sqf plugin from armaholic installed.

Single currency is working absolutely perfect (of course except the safe bug) on my server that is running the following addons:

DZGM

ESS

WAI

DZMS

Vehicle Paint (forget whos version)

Snap pro with vectors (and precise base building)

Zupa's Plot management

and

Zupas Door management.

So if you do find a error in your server file(s) like this post please.

I can try to help anyone else having the problem if they cant find the error just quote my post or something.

Good Day Zuppa.. or others that know the fix for this RPT SPAM 

0:28:44   Error Undefined variable in expression: _inventory
 0:28:44 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 74
 0:29:06 Error in expression <tVariable["lastInventory",[]]);
if (str(_inventory) != _previous) then {
_object>

I've checked code .. seems correct .. but ..   money in safes and other gear disappearing on restart 

server_updateObject   here = http://pastebin.com/DkL9TCwS

I'm having an issue where players are able to buy and sell but it's not using the currency. They basically just buy and sell for nothing. I noticed some others having this issue.

Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction on where something is going wrong?

I have noticed on my server That When you buy something from one of the vendors you can basicly by nething without Coins. But if you Try the same thing thorough Advanced Trading .. you get told you cant becuase you dont have enough Coins. Not sure if my installation of Asvanced trading Caused this. Gonna have to Check and make sure i didnt stuff up sumthing sum where

I rechecked my Installtions of "Single Currency 3.0 & Storage" Nothing out of place there. Not sure if ne of my Other mods might Cause this. 

Thanks for your work Zupa! I installed your currency system earlier today and I got a few bugs and questions:

Using it on NAPF-

1- Coins not saving in Lock box and Safes, any fix yet?

2- I get "Canceled trade" at some traders

3- Is it possible to upgrade my epoch 1.0.5.1 server to an Overpoch server now or I should have do it before installing this coin system? (any good tutorials on doing this would be greatly appreciated)

4- I'm using the ATD-hud GUI but it changed after I installed Zupa's coin system. I would like to get it back with only the coin icon from zupa's gui. Here's the bottom of my description.ext file:

class RscTitles
{
#include "dayz_code\gui\ATD_Hud.h"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSChud.hpp"
};

#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdialogs.hpp"

Any idea how to fix this?

thx

Argh. Why is the money storage option not showing up? Was working fine, merged P4L and its gone from every object you can shovel coins in. Doublechecked everything and still nope.

Coin system does work but storing obviously does not.

Check Your Self Actions