[Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

4 hours ago, DAKA said:

If I want to add a new menu to a trader, how do i do that, just add a new catagory?

yup... create a new category and also add this category id to the server_traders_cherno_11.sqf

but if u want to add new vehicles(not used for epoch traders) to sell and bought... then also you will need add this vehicles id into  dynamic_vehicle.sqf  (\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\)

• 2 weeks later...

I have looked every where to find how to add coins to new players only. I am running ZSC 3.0 and ESSV2. With ESSV2, you can add it to the load out every time they spawn in, but i just want coins to be added for new players. I have found for AI and zombies, not new players, someone point me in the right direction please.

• 2 weeks later...

You can remove in the fn_selfactions that part:

// cars 
	if( _isVehicle && !_isMan &&_isAlive && !_isMan && !locked _cursorTarget && !(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle") && (player distance _cursorTarget < 5)) then {		
		if (s_bank_dialog2 < 0) then {
			s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction ["Money Storage", "ZSC\actions\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
		};			
	} else {		
		player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
		s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
	};

After that you can only store coins in sheds, safes , lockboxes.

I think the easiest way to prevent from dupe is to add a function that checks whether another player is near the player who wants to store coins or near the storage item.

6 minutes ago, A Man said:

fter that you can only store coins in sheds, safes , lockboxes.

I think the easiest way to prevent from dupe is to add a function that checks whether another player is near the player who wants to store coins or near the storage item.

Example here, i added a check here as requested on github issue:

https://github.com/EpochSC/SingleCurrencyStorage/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/ZSC/actions/bank_dialog.sqf

• 1 month later...

So I can find steps how to create a new trader, but what if i want to move an existing trader, like the bandit trader, change his name and then of course change his items, I know how to do that part., just not sure how to move him all together. 

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

So I can find steps how to create a new trader, but what if i want to move an existing trader, like the bandit trader, change his name and then of course change his items, I know how to do that part., just not sure how to move him all together. 

Is this for 1.0.6 or 1.0.5.1?   You should start a new topic for this

Ok, so I am using Supa SC 3.0 with his Advanced Trading 2.1. I have moved the trader, I can see him. Can't trade with him. So here is what I changed and saw that I needed to change.

dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf

Mission\dayz_1.napf\mission.sqf

Mission\dayz_1.napf\servers_traders_napf_24

I also renamed the bandit trader to super hero trader and in the fn_selfactions, changed the bandit humanity to superhero and made it 20k. I also changed the default skin to gsc_scientist1. So did I make all the right changes or did i mess up and should have just created a whole new trader. I wasn't able to find a help page to do it with SC, just DB traders. Thanks for the help.

Hi,

I know everyone has wandered over to 1.06 but I'm still running 1.5.1 :-) I am having an issue where players are losing their cash when they change clothing. I am running ESS, Plot management { with gave me lots of grief} . Any ideas or pointers where to look to fix it? Help would be appreciated.

Cheers

@JohnnyLubeI didn't run coins in 1.0.5.1 but essentially you need to get the players coins at the start of player_switchModel.sqf then set them on the new unit also in player_switchModel.sqf towards the end.

i.e around line 12 in DEFAULT epoch dayz_code\compiles\player_switchModel.sqf:

`_coins = player getVariable ["cashMoney",0];`

then around line 156 in DEFAULT epoch dayz_code\compiles\player_switchModel.sqf:

`_newUnit setVariable ["cashMoney",_coins,true];`

This may not work 100% but it *should*, ALSO. Your coins variable may not be "cashMoney" so you will need to change that to suit.

This is a long the lines of how I have my doubling humanity fix and a few other issues I was having (doubling bandit/hero/zombie kills etc)

4 minutes ago, JohnnyLube said:

It gets more and more frustrating now the safes are saving money when I added those lines which they did before :-(

you already change "intentory" words in server_monitor.sqf by "inventory" ? cuz if u had intentory changed and later you install plot management,, in zupa guide. thers a bad step who make you change again by intentory... take a look

Hi Juan oops...

Thanks for taking an interest. I have done as Salival suggested with no effect. I have changed ALL the intentory to inventory within server_monitor. Are you suggesting I change it all back?

This major issue is I can have either plotmanagement working or single currency but not it would seem both.. Could there be an issue with the player_switchmodel.sqf? I have one in my "custom\player_switchmodel.sqf" and one in the "zsc\compiles\player_switchmodel.sqf" Could it be conflicting or being called incorrectly?

Regards