[Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

Ok No one has a Clue ???   This error is causing some traders to not be able to sell or buy guns and ammo the other traders in NAPF Overpoch are working fine.. except for one wholesale trader.. Ive looked at that code .. I dont see anything wrong ..but something is buggin ... Save coins in banks works etc .. and trader or give players coins .. but these few traders are affected by the issue .. Ive looked over the code .. and rechecked all .. still cant see what is causing the issue.. even built a server from scratch the only thing on the server is zupa single currency, Plot For Life 2.4, Snap Build Pro and vectors... it was fine till i added zupa single currency again.. I must have missed something drivin me fakin nurtz

Anyone .. I wish zupa would take a peek at this 

Any traders that are not physically standing on the ground will not work. Did you try the fix I posted to you a few days ago out of curiosity? If literally everything else about this script works flawlessly EXCEPT for traders that are not physically standing on the ground, then that is your issue.

Alright everyone, I am tired of these coins getting removed randomly all the time from vaults so I decided to spend a few hours and take a look on how dayz epoch handles vaults and such. After searching around I found the problem to the coins not saving. Let me explain to the people that actually want to understand why it was happening and then I will post the fix.

Dayz epoch actually has 2 variants of the vaults, one in which is locked and one in which is unlocked. When a player unlocks the vault what is actually happening is all the variables that were stored onto that locked safe are saved to local variables, next the locked vault gets removed and a new unlocked variant is placed down in the exact same spot and in the same direction, after that the these variables from the old safe gets written to the new vault, (3 of the variables are actually calculated by finding the weapons, magazines and the backpacks of the safe and then places all the info on an array,which then get's called to the new vault to "fill" it up with the old loot). Now another variable called "bankMoney" is added from this mod to the vaults of your server(s). As you can remember about the unlock vault and the vault lock is one of the first things it does is get the variables from the old vault so it can apply them to the new vault. It grabs this variable "bankMoney" from the old one and attempts to write the new variable to the new vault.

Now there could be a bad glitch which involves people to take the money of the old vault before the new one get's places down, but this is "fixed" by one of the scripts, (The player_lockVault.sqf). I am sad to say that the way this was originally designed was absolute laziness as all the "fix" does is make the variable "bankMoney" to 0 before it is written to the database so if another player tries to take money when the player is locking the vault it would give them that there is not enough money in the vault. That is all fine and dandy, but if you take a look at this line PVDZE_log_lockUnlock = [player, _obj,true]; AND publicVariableServer "PVDZE_log_lockUnlock"; it basically calls the server to safe the inventory of the vault which also means the coins... but since they are now set to 0 you will get a big fat zero in your database, so when the player opens the vault or the server is restarted there will be nothing in the vault no matter if you put 10 coins to 200000 coins, so ya that needs to fixed...

BUT LUCKALLY I ALREADY DID! SO FOLLOW BELOW SO YOU CAN HAVE SOME GOOD OLD SAFES SAVING LIKE THEY SHOULD!

1) Go to your mission folder

2) If you don't have a custom player_lockVault and are using the zupa's varient go into your ZSC folder and search for it, if you ARE using one find your player_lockVault.sqf

3) Open player_lockVault.sqf

4) Search for _obj setVariable ["bankMoney", 0, true]; which is around line 42 and remove it

5) Search for _pos = _obj getVariable["OEMPos",(getposATL _obj)];

6) Add this below it:

sleep 1;

_

this antidupe hotfix will not fix my known dupe method.

the old one with backpack insert / cars,tents,safes - [disconnect] still work... also with storage deposit / coins [disconnect]

what kind of antidupe is this, how can i test it?

Any traders that are not physically standing on the ground will not work. Did you try the fix I posted to you a few days ago out of curiosity? If literally everything else about this script works flawlessly EXCEPT for traders that are not physically standing on the ground, then that is your issue.

you know come to think of it they are all on second floor of buildings .. hmm 

Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

AKA: ZSC 

// Name of your currency
CurrencyName = "Coins"; 

// Objects that can hold money. Vehicles are added automaticly. Size of  money capacity is depended on ammount of magazines the object can hold.
ZSC_MoneyStorage = ["VaultStorage","LockboxStorage","StorageShed_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","GunRack_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ","TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2"];

// Multiplier how much money an object can hold. This number X ammount of magazines it can hold. ( so URAL -> 500 items * 1000 = 5 MIL cash).
ZSC_MaxMoneyInStorageMultiplier = 1000;

found an little mistake :-)  its not 5 Millions, its 500.000   500k ;-)   (and my ural has only 200 items)

YEP That fixed .. but still have the error in client rpt and reg rpt  .. guess just ignore lol

0:31:04 Error in expression <
if( isNil "ZSC_Overwrite_PackVault" || ZSC_Overwrite_PackVault)then{
player_pac>
 0:31:04   Error position: <ZSC_Overwrite_PackVault)then{
player_pac>
 0:31:04   Error Undefined variable in expression: zsc_overwrite_packvault
 0:31:04 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Napf\ZSC\gold\ZSCinit.sqf, line 23

0:31:04 Error in expression <

player_pac>
 0:31:04   Error position: <ZSC_Overwrite_PackVault)then{
player_pac>
 0:31:04   Error Undefined variable in expression: zsc_overwrite_packvault
 0:31:04 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Napf\ZSC\gold\ZSCinit.sqf, line 23

Nowhere in my ZSCInit.sqf do I have the word "packvault" ..... ?

Suggest you download the files again and change out that file.

This my function at line 23 :

if( isNil "ZSC_Overwrite_UnLockVault" || ZSC_Overwrite_UnLockVault)then{
player_unlockVault =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\compiles\player_unlockVault.sqf";
}; 

Nowhere in my ZSCInit.sqf do I have the word "packvault" ..... ?

Suggest you download the files again and change out that file.

This my function at line 23 :

if( isNil "ZSC_Overwrite_UnLockVault" || ZSC_Overwrite_UnLockVault)then{
player_unlockVault =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\compiles\player_unlockVault.sqf";
}; 

Compared both files mine and the git hub ... both are the same.. as yours.. so I dont know

zsc_overwrite_packvault is on line 23 of both my files at the git hub 

zsc/gold/ZSCinit.sqf 

player_packVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\compiles\player_packVault.sqf";
};

Compared both files mine and the git hub ... both are the same.. as yours.. so I dont know

zsc_overwrite_packvault is on line 23 of both my files at the git hub 

zsc/gold/ZSCinit.sqf 

player_packVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\compiles\player_packVault.sqf";
};

Ok, well that would mean then that you are overwriting Zupa's player_packVault with Plot For Life's player_packVault or vice versa. Both mods use this file. I don't use Plot For Life that's why there was no reference to it in my file.

You will have to merge player_packVault from Zupa's SC into the player_packVault from Plot For Life or at least perform Zupas edits on the Plot For Life file. 

Ok, well that would mean then that you are overwriting Zupa's player_packVault with Plot For Life's player_packVault or vice versa. Both mods use this file. I don't use Plot For Life that's why there was no reference to it in my file.

You will have to merge player_packVault from Zupa's SC into the player_packVault from Plot For Life or at least perform Zupas edits on the Plot For Life file. 

Ok but These two line are the only ones that are in both files but there is difference .. how the heck would I merge these lines since the both are different , which one should take precedence over  the other lol .. or how to merge the two line into one ??

Zuppa 

if((_ownerID != dayz_combination) && (_ownerID != dayz_playerUID)) exitWith { DZE_ActionInProgress = false; s_player_packvault = -1; cutText [format[(localize "str_epoch_player_119"),_text], "PLAIN DOWN"];};

Plot for Life 

if((_combination != dayz_combination) && (_ownerID != _playerUID)) exitWith { DZE_ActionInProgress = false; s_player_packvault = -1; cutText [format[(localize "str_epoch_player_119"),_text], "PLAIN DOWN"];};

I've come across a 1 person dupe glitch that doesn't require you to do anything special. (no putting in tents or disconnecting or anything along those lines)

Would it be best to just post it and hope for a fix or contact Zupa directly?

After installing Wootenstien's Coin disappearing / anti dupe fix. (Which worked, kinda) I came across another Dupe method. I wont mention how the dupe is performed in this post, just looking for advice.

What would be the best way to go about finding a fix for this? Just letting people know here what the dupe is or contacting Zupa direct?

I know most of my player base would abuse the hell out of this glitch if they knew how to do it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Slinky, can u please tell me how exactly you find out that this method is kinda working?  maybe you better write me an PM...

Cause my dupe method still works, even with backpacks, or the money storage at all.. i can copy all the money -.-

i only want to test, in which case / dupe method wootenstiens fix work..

thx

i cant get the punishment, cause i only know 1 trick, and that works well, without punishment!

so can you tell me your method? i want that punishment too...

is your method with an other player?  you mean that backpack combat log method?

i cant test this atm, cause server is empty...

My method is very simple with only 1 player. No need for any transferring of items or logging out. you can do it 100% of the time. But if you do it too quickly the 'fix' catches you. You just have to wait for the vault to finish locking completely before you perform the dupe. if you try to dupe while it is 'processing' it catches you. sometimes.

EDIT: After further testing it turns out this glitch isn't a 'dupe'. I can actually generate any number of coins i choose. It has nothing to do with the inventory of the vault

My method is very simple with only 1 player. No need for any transferring of items or logging out. you can do it 100% of the time. But if you do it too quickly the 'fix' catches you. You just have to wait for the vault to finish locking completely before you perform the dupe. if you try to dupe while it is 'processing' it catches you. sometimes.

EDIT: After further testing it turns out this glitch isn't a 'dupe'. I can actually generate any number of coins i choose. It has nothing to do with the inventory of the vault

cant simply get your method.  explain how to test that.

thx

There's something about the instructions I don't understand:

I don't understand. My init.sqf has execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf"; and I make changes to the server's dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf for other mods. Do I need to change that line so it has dayz_server instead of dayz_code? If so, why?

Did you get an answer to this Zed? I've just gotten to the same stage of the installation and wondering why as well.

I have DZMS and WAI which also puts lines into dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, and they seem to be working fine. This suggests to me that the dayz_server version is called from elsewhere?

EDIT:

Never mind, I found the answer. The dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf has the following;

waitUntil{!isnil "bis_fnc_init"};
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";

So I guess you can just skip that step of the install.

After further testing, on Cheech's server, I can confirm that with as little as 2 players i can generate ANY amount of coins with a locked storage item. 

I logged into the server, asked an admin to spawn me a safe. Performed glitch attempt 1 on my own. got hit with an error. Attempt 2 with the admin assisting, i generated 1 million coins from the safe which had 0 coins inside.