Balance Idea

jay8454

Balance Idea, balance is needed!

I stopped playing on a few servers, yes they were official servers. Pops were 40 to 60. It was fun but not dieing so much. Even though I know it's part of the game. I do play with a group of friends 6 online average 2 at a time.

I don't know if the birds or cows can be scripted to do a modders will.

But if so, that would be a great way to alert someone that just wants to play the game.

So there are no zombie characters to alert you of any activity within a town, other than trash and doors.

That is how I would avoid murderers but that element is no longer viable. Not only that I have been killed with nothing around to see of.

If the birds CAN be scripted to the will of the mod maker it would be a great thing to have them soar above that murderer's head as a karma event. The worse the karma the more the birds soar above.

The dogs seem to constantly give me an unarmed and newly spawned just freshly killed trying to survive away.

Been playing over a month now.

And maybe harder thing to do would be to use the "squad or Group" system in a manner for avoidance.

Territory maybe needing to be established some how. Or not, please add you thoughts.

Imagine with me on this one as it maybe TOO complex and a bother some thing to do...

You spawn to a territory to a sectioned off map 3 sections visible on the map to everybody, you are now born to that part of your choosing. You kill anyone there you are marked with a faded red hexagon.

You leave that area and go to another part of the sectioned off map and you are marked with that red faded hexagon that just became MORE red. If that person to killed you revive you are marked with a yellow hexagon bright, it you heal someone else it fades some more.

Maybe being able to see everyone near a trader 200m or less would help too, Or not.

Guys come on. It is true that in A2 Epoch you could figure out when others were around by using the zed. If zed were around then you knew a player was close since it took players to spawn them. 

I think the idea of having birds overhead would be a bit much, but it would be nice if you could use things in the environment to know if a player was/had been close. Some game tell that would let us know if we had company.

This would work both ways, hunters and hunted. 

Guys come on. It is true that in A2 Epoch you could figure out when others were around by using the zed. If zed were around then you knew a player was close since it took players to spawn them. 

I think the idea of having birds overhead would be a bit much, but it would be nice if you could use things in the environment to know if a player was/had been close. Some game tell that would let us know if we had company.

This would work both ways, hunters and hunted.

There are already plenty of signs for you, car noises, gunfire, open doors, looted piles, exploding sappers, visual ID of another player, etc.

If you need red arrows, or zombies or any other additional visual helpers pointing at the enemy for you to feel safe, then in my opinion the problem does not lie with the mod.

Well... I couldn't stand for it any longer.... I had to donate! And I did! So hey kid money talks and bull shit walks at least in my part of the world.  can't stand 14 year old's like you! Your what makes a game suck! Your what I would ban for no douchisum rule. 5 on one not cool. Your penis must be small.

I like PVP but your just a plane bully! Your friend too! SCREW OFF! Go to BP!

How did you guys get so many posts?, oh!, troling is easy just say what ever douchy thing comes to mind. Weather immature or not.

Well... at least everything I say made since!, and I am not a troll from another mod group that has no popularity.nor relevence.

Why do you tell him to go to BP when it got what you are looking for.. Zombies, Safe havens and Strongholds that make some cities more or less completely safe for friendly factions.

Edit: And you have traitors and traitor flags if a friendly faction starts shooting at you.