OverPoch 1.0.5.1 Loot Spawn Help

probygoingtoneedlotsofhelp

Question

I'm hosting a OverPoch server that uses Epoch 1.0.5.1 and Overwatch 0.2.5. (my copy and paste doesn't work for some reason on this website so sorry if things are off a little like .sqg instead of .sqf)

When I log in to the server for the first time on the restart loot spawns in but after I loot it doesn't spawn ever again or if im lucky a hour after I loot it. Loot will spawn.

I've tried DZE_LootSpawnTimer = 1; , DZE_LootSpawnTimer = 10; , and DZE_LootSpawnTimer = 0; (with # zero after I looted the starting server loot it spawns in more loot later {like about 30 mins to 1 hour} and seemed to spawn in 2 sets of piles of loot throughout the building/buildings in 2 min intervals and then it stopped spawning loot) (placed in my inti.sqf) and non of those worked or seemed to work.

I've heard that epoch 1.0.5.1 lowered the loot spawn from some people who play on my server but I think that custom loot tables might be affecting it. but if epoch 1.0.5.1 is affecting the loot spawn may I be pointed to a forum that shows me how to change this.

also all of the overwatch weapons spawn in or most of them to my knowledge. so the scripts are working for custom loot tables but I might have misplaced one of the scripts to were it can spawn but not respawn or restock the pile into the server for another loot pile.

for the custom loot tables i placed this in my inti.sqf DZE_MissionLootTable = True; and in my description.ext under enableItemDropping = 0; I placed #include "custom\loot\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp" also i will provide the custom loot .hpp files later but i don't got them set up right now.

2 answers to this question