Player body disappears after death in a vehicle

Chief

As stated in the topic title if you die in a vehicle your body and gear disappear.  We have had this occur multiple times to us as well as people we have killed.  So far vehicles that have done this are: Huron, Hummingbird, Hunter (enemy vehicle that we blew up while they were in it).  I believe my friends have had it happen in other vehicles as well but I cannot verify that.

My friends have reported to me that this does not occur in other mods atm which leads me to believe it is epoch based but I have not tested this as of yet.

Same thing happened to me and my group several times. One person in my group has suggested a solutions that might work sometimes only if the person who died in the vehicle is one of your friends. So as soon as the vehicle explodes, the people inside must hit esc twice and then alt + f4. When you relog, you should be dead, but outside of the vehicle and your friends can revive you. This may also produce two bodies, only one of which is revive-able. Also when you get revived, the screen might be all blurry and this can be fixed with another relog. 

Well, in my opinion, this is quite logic.

If the vehicle blows up and bursts into flames, it will incinerate the dead body inside along with all items (Guns would turn broken because of the flames).

Try finding something usefull in a real life carwreck, not much there let me tell you ;)

This is an ArmA feature/bug, not related to Epoch, on Wasteland you can salvage the vehicle scrap and bodies fall out after, maybe Epoch could add a salvage option to get scrap metal ?

Maybe you could only get scrap from blown up heli's? No one would blow up a heli just for salvage metal, so it couldn't get abused like if you could do the same thing with cars and at least you get something when you shot down/crash a heli.

Well, in my opinion, this is quite logic.

If the vehicle blows up and bursts into flames, it will incinerate the dead body inside along with all items (Guns would turn broken because of the flames).

Try finding something usefull in a real life carwreck, not much there let me tell you ;)

Yet having a body die from a satchel charge and then someone coming over with a ray gun to shoot the body bringing it back to life is acceptable?  :lol:

Yet having a body die from a satchel charge and then someone coming over with a ray gun to shoot the body bringing it back to life is acceptable?  :lol:

Well, it's 2035. Think about it as it is just a clone of you. When you enter a teleport it generates your body and when you die, you can make a new one or be revived with multigun, which remakes your body as well as teleport does it.