Doors not locking?

cring0

So I searched around expecting to find other people posting about this but didn't see anything.

My buddies put down a locked door before I started playing on the server(Hostile Takeover #3).  I logged in, followed their directions to find it, arrived and attempted to unlock it expecting it to tell me I couldn't(since I wasn't even in their group yet and none of them were online) and it straight up just unlocked.

They said they thought maybe it was due to the fact that it glitched in some way while they were putting it down and a second locked wall just popped out next to it.  After the next restart, the other wall was gone, but they expected that this caused the lock to fault in some way.  However, later on we found another base(I think we were playing on Mell's House this time, I'll have to check with them) and we were able to just unlock the door and walk right in.

Is this a known bug with the locked doors?  Or are these most likely isolated cases and a coincidence?

Nonetheless, they look great and I love the sound they make when you lock/unlock them. =]