Arma 3 Epoch Screenshots

Suppe

@Santa

Are your graphics turned way down or is that just what the texture looks like ported over?  Not that textures looked that great in A2 Panthera.  Ran Panthera for a few months last year, it was a love/hate for me.  Are the bridges still bugged? XD

Not to knock Icebreakr either, it was still a fun map.  I enjoyed Lingor more than Panthera though.  I was waiting for his Balkania to release, looks like he's still working on it though.

@Santa

Are your graphics turned way down or is that just what the texture looks like ported over?  Not that textures looked that great in A2 Panthera.  Ran Panthera for a few months last year, it was a love/hate for me.  Are the bridges still bugged? XD

Not to knock Icebreakr either, it was still a fun map.  I enjoyed Lingor more than Panthera though.  I was waiting for his Balkania to release, looks like he's still working on it though.

Settings are way down since my GTX 970 broke & i'm back to a 460 and cba with FPS below 70 =D

There is only 1 bridge that is a bit 'jacked up' atm, you can drive over all the rest fine :)

Settings are way down since my GTX 970 broke & i'm back to a 460 and cba with FPS below 70 =D

There is only 1 bridge that is a bit 'jacked up' atm, you can drive over all the rest fine :)

Ah ok.  Well if memory serves me... you were able to drive over most, but you couldn't run/walk over a couple of them... I think there were 3 bridges like that.  I was in the editor trying to put metal floors over it and it just wouldn't work lol.

I'd be surprised if no one was working on Napf.  Bornholme looks like it's kind of similar though, no?  I haven't actually tried Bornholme, I've only seen it from some screenshots.

• 2 weeks later...