Looking for a Scripter

Storms11c

Question

Hey All.

The meat and potatoes here:

I NEED a scripter. Opened up an Overpoch server and bit off more than I could chew. I am self teaching how to do this but even 1 mess up and I could end this before it begins.

The server itself is live but not advertised, and will remain that way for about a week or two (or whenever everything works). I have to be fickle about who works on this with me.

Needs to be out of school. (So many kids now-a-days can do this, but maturity and scheduling is a big thing)

MUST be able to work around a Vilayer system

Can put a little time not only into this, but be OK with me learning as you go.

Will be able to help with numerous scripts.

Will have access to everything you need.

Now here is my personal issue. I am medically retired out of the military. Bombs suck. So that means I am home 24/7. I raise a disabled child. Due to these issues I *CAN* work with you on a payment thing if you really need too but I cannot afford much all at once. So *IF* you are doing this for some money you will need to be aware of this up front. Also whoever does help with this will be more than welcome to stay and play / admin as they feel. A spot would always be open to you!

Contact me on either of these options!

Teamspeak : 199.229.249.52  (Name is Storms, just send a poke!)

Email : [email protected]

Replying on here. 

Thank you in advance!

SSG Kevin J. Storms

US Army Infantry, Retired

7 answers to this question

I am willing to help a wounded US soldier 

I have 3 servers however there is just nothing left to do to them and I enjoy scripting and adding scripts more than I like playing.

kinda like building a fort. building part is the most fun

so would be happy to help.

no charge......

what map/mods/scripts/host ?? 

schedule may be an issue though...

I could get a few things added daily..

Calamity is there a way we can get together, I wake up this morning to find my Teamspeak is down. Ticket with Vilayer up but so far nothing.

So a note to anyone else who is able to help: My Teamspeak may be down for the day, replying via the forum may be the best way to communicate for now.

Calamity is there a way we can get together, I wake up this morning to find my Teamspeak is down. Ticket with Vilayer up but so far nothing.

So a note to anyone else who is able to help: My Teamspeak may be down for the day, replying via the forum may be the best way to communicate for now.

actually heading to work now

atm my vilayer server is down also

you can try my ts tonight around 8ish

roguesgallery.teamspeak3.com

password: saintpeter