Are there hacks to spawn bases?

https://imageshack.com/i/eyf4OZkkj

A player on my server built the tower shown in the link above. He played on the server for 6 days and claims to have bought all the materials. I have the vector building mod so you can angle walls etc. I went inside and out seemed to me that he could not have possibly raised the walls high enough to build the spire without the build aborting. My question it's this. It's there a hack that lets you spawn in pre built bases like this? Is it conceivable that a player could obtain enough wealth to build this? He also had a safe inside and boxes with items in them. Opinions?

That's impressive if legit, but like you said if there is no staircase inside, then he couldn't have built it like that without the building cancelling for the distance.

Might be a pain but I'd look in the rpt for him buying metal floors, even just a couple of floors would say he has done it legit because why bother buying them if he has scripts to just pop them in.

There are ladders inside, but at the highest point inside, I don't believe he could have gotten the metal floors up to the top to place them. I believe they would have aborted the construction before they got to the top, plus even with snap building, I believe it would be impossible to make something that symmetrical and even.

Check the addmagazine and addweapon logs for his name and see if he at some point is logged with a suspicious amount of metal floors etc. Then you may be able to have evidence of duping or hacking. 6 days to build that could be legit though, if he has a large group and farm missions etc for a long time. It all depends on how the economy on your server is. For example, this should not be possible on my servers because of how the economy is structured.

Check the addmagazine and addweapon logs for his name and see if he at some point is logged with a suspicious amount of metal floors etc. Then you may be able to have evidence of duping or hacking. 6 days to build that could be legit though, if he has a large group and farm missions etc for a long time. It all depends on how the economy on your server is. For example, this should not be possible on my servers because of how the economy is structured.

After reviewing those files, I do see gold being added, but I also see fish being added. He stated he was fishing to get his gold. I have fish markets set up where you can sell fish. Tuna are valuable so it's possible he did rake in a lot of money that way. For now I am going to give him the benefit of the the doubt.