UngarMax

Hello there,

Today is the first day I ever had this issue: the game closes itself for updating BattlEye (something that, apparently, isn't doing). As soon as I join my server via DayZ Commander, I connect to the lobby and then, after a few seconds, a red BattlEye error message appears: 

BE Service not running - closing game to start installation...

The installation is never done, because everytime I connect to server's lobby, it appears the same message and the game closes itself after a few seconds. I already tried uninstalling BattlEye, install it back and reinstalling ArmA2 OA Beta Patch, but that didn't do the trick. Here's the RPT Client Log:

Unable to get my public IP address: 0

HTTP error 500 (res=7)
Info: ((
About to connect() to is.bistudio.com port 8181 (#0)
  Trying 109.123.194.186...
Connection refused
couldn't connect to host at is.bistudio.com:8181
Closing connection #0
)) Info
Registration failed: error Couldn't connect to server (couldn't connect to host at is.bistudio.com:8181)

I also have taken a look at RPT Server's Log:

16:56:51 Warning Message: No challenge value was received from the master server.

16:56:51 GameSpy QR2 error: 5, No challenge value was received from the master server.
16:57:23 Server error: Player without identity UngarMax (id 792909043)
17:02:33 Server error: Player without identity UngarMax (id 1102906850)
17:04:58 Server error: Player without identity UngarMax (id 1247149808)
17:09:49 Server error: Player without identity UngarMax (id 1538992975)
17:15:02 Server error: Player without identity UngarMax (id 163799003)
17:19:28 Server error: Player without identity UngarMax (id 430080983)
17:32:05 Server error: Player without identity UngarMax (id 1187055881)

Do you have any solution for this issue? It really never happened to me, which is really weird.

PD: Don't just say it's easy to find out in Google, because I have already been searching for a while how to fix this and didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

try running the game as admin , this happens to me as well. admin seems to have stoped it from happening , it still happens from time to time but its not every time i try to play , also i join my server with a .bat file  and have told every one i know to do the same because they had the same issue

if that doesn't help try Manually updating the DLL files for battleye 

Hi:

I already tried running it with Admin permissions and it happens exactly the same. The same goes for BattlEye manual update: I've already downloaded the latest BattlEye DLL Files and the game keeps trying to update, so therefore, it closes itself to update the BattlEye.

Regards.

Hi,

Then I guess that is BattlEye's fault, not my server's or my client's. Their Master Server is probably offline or down for maintenance, so we will have to wait until they get it back online, I guess.

Offtopic: Since GameSpy closed, my server is not appearing in DayZ Commander's serverlist, and I am using the GameSpy reporting IP, which it isn't functional. Does anybody know Which reporting IP do you now have to use to appear in that serverlist or in another similar serverlist?

Regards.

DayZ Commander is not refreshing it's backend server list when new servers come online anymore. Best bet it to use DayZ Launcher. Gamespy reporting does nothing. You need to have your ports in your config:

steamport = 2300;
steamqueryport = 2301;

Then set your gameserver port in your .bat to 2302  If you run multiple servers then you need to seperate the ports by I think at least 20. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

New update: game now closes to start BattlEye update setup and it starts another instance (which joins the server where I was before), and this instance closes to start BattlEye update setup, running into a loop that never ends.

Any solution for this, guys?

PD: Bump.

Regards.

Hi:

New update: game now closes to start BattlEye update setup and it starts another instance (which joins the server where I was before), and this instance closes to start BattlEye update setup, running into a loop that never ends.

Any solution for this, guys?

PD: Bump.

Regards.

Still waiting for new update :(

Hi,

Then I guess that is BattlEye's fault, not my server's or my client's. Their Master Server is probably offline or down for maintenance, so we will have to wait until they get it back online, I guess.

Offtopic: Since GameSpy closed, my server is not appearing in DayZ Commander's serverlist, and I am using the GameSpy reporting IP, which it isn't functional. Does anybody know Which reporting IP do you now have to use to appear in that serverlist or in another similar serverlist?

Regards.

There is nothing to be done on your end..if it shows up on dayz launcher and or play w six..its all on dayz commander..my server started showing up for the past month ..it randomly works..will be up for days..then down..untill they fix on their end ..thats just way it is..dayz launcher just works

• 3 years later...