Frequency Jammers

Zimmyantz

Hi All,

So we have enough metal and a member of my group has put down a frequency jammer.

Does it matter that he is not the group leader for the rest of the group to use the plot? If it does matter, is there a way to revert it back so the group leader can place it?

Once the jammer is in place, is it as simple as double clicking the require mortar to start building foundations or is there something more to it?

Help is appreciated :)

Zimmy.

hi the group leader needs to place the jammer so all locked doors and building objects can be interacted by all members of the group.

if another member has placed it , dispand the group and get the person who placed it to start a new one...

and yes to build after the jammer is place get some energy and materials and just double click on the crafted item to spawn it... and also use ctrl+i to upgrade ie: build a stud wall then upgrade it with a metal to turn it int o a metal wall.... if you dont know what items you needto upgrade a certian thing, walk up to it and press ctrl+i and it will tell you the items you need