...This is NOT about Epoch

=BS=Logan

Wanna tell you a story,

Yesterday night we went to kavala to scout some base (server is VERT02), we found one blocking the entire hospital (well made tbh but nothing is really safe here).

I started to fight those guys ,they were 3, i killed all of them with my squad support , as soon as we entered the base (jumping form an higher wall) we realized we was blocked inside, we start think about something to exit.

I made a car blown near the perimeter wall and the wall exploded with the car so we finally had a chance.

While we were still inside the guys came back with weapons to fight us back, all my friends were dead, only me with my gillie inside a bush.

I waited then exit the bush and killed back 2 of them.

At this point i read on the radio and chat: "Combat logging for Logan! kick him!", "Combat logging! you're a cheater!" and so on...

The problem is not the game, the problem are the gamers...they will never grown up, they always think that ,if someone are better then them, then he's ABSOLUTELY CHEATING.

Come on guys and try to play with your brain ,not with your asses ;)

Bless.

Wanna tell you a story,

Yesterday night we went to kavala to scout some base (server is VERT02), we found one blocking the entire hospital (well made tbh but nothing is really safe here).

I started to fight those guys ,they were 3, i killed all of them with my squad support , as soon as we entered the base (jumping form an higher wall) we realized we was blocked inside, we start think about something to exit.

I made a car blown near the perimeter wall and the wall exploded with the car so we finally had a chance.

While we were still inside the guys came back with weapons to fight us back, all my friends were dead, only me with my gillie inside a bush.

I waited then exit the bush and killed back 2 of them.

At this point i read on the radio and chat: "Combat logging for Logan! kick him!", "Combat logging! you're a cheater!" and so on...

The problem is not the game, the problem are the gamers...they will never grown up, they always think that ,if someone are better then them, then he's ABSOLUTELY CHEATING.

Come on guys and try to play with your brain ,not with your asses ;)

Bless.

they will cry but if they dont have the proof than they have nothing  let them cry just have video  saved if they try to do it and you get kicked or banned for what they think is that then you can show the server admin the video of them dieing and crying about it 

vbawol

Lead Developer

• photo-thumb-1.png?_r=1400943727
  • Administrator
  • admin.png
  • 1736 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Since we are making great strides on the backend development thanks to our newest team member Fank. I feel that we should be ready for a public release of our server files on approximately December 1st. I know there was a thread for those "Trusted Communities" but the demand has been so great that we feel the need to make it public for everyone. Leading up to Dec. 1st, our code developers will all be hard at work adding features and fixing as many bugs as we can. Also, our content developers will be adding more content as it becomes ready.

The version number will likely be 0.2.5 or 0.3 by this time and not the 0.5 as I stated before. Please keep in mind that we are still very much in Alpha and will be for some time. Running a server is not going to be easy or without problems, errors, and plenty of headaches. 

After the files are released GSP's may start selling servers and private server hosts can host on there own hardware. I will be getting in touch with each of our current GSP supporters before release to make sure they have had a chance to test and report any bugs so they can be prepared to host when we do release the files.

Everyone that runs a server must acknowledge that you are not to break BI terms of use https://www.bistudio...ent-usage-rules and that you accept our license: http://creativecommo...s/by-nc-nd/4.0/ Failing to comply with the above terms will result in a Cease and Desist notice and or legal action if necessary.

Is so true what you say Logan!

A days ago in the Hostile Takeover server a member of my clan happens the same.  He was two realtime hours sniping a base, killing the people, they come back, he kill they.  Past over two hours he have to go out so disconnect.  What the boys said and cry in the radio channel? That he do Combat Logging.  Two hours waiting that some one can kill him, and the boys can´t.