Discussion: Official Server Files Release Date!

vbawol

I'll hope it works that the files are coming today.

So that shouldn't sound like "release it! now! Idc if its not ready" its more meant like "I'll hope the test was a success and there was only minor issues that can be fixed very fast and without much effort"

So now the question to the DEVs how is the status and how successfully was the test? :)

God damn it! Its like waiting for Christmas when you know there is something amazing under the tree for you... and you WANT IT NOW!

Really cant wait love what you guys have created!

Hmm just an idea..

Why don't you place traders in towns? Like Arma 2 Epoch has Stary and such with all the dealers there It should be the same on here there should be trade towns, From what I have seen there dotted all over the place would it not be better to make 3 or maybe 4 main trader towns? and at gas stations have small misc traders food drink engines wheels and such?

If you do not plan to make trade towns would we be allowed to move our traders and create it our self?

Will there be an option to turn Snappers off on servers that wish to not have exploding zombie things? I believe this should be an Option, I can see there fun to begin with but after awhile they will just get stupidly annoying... just like creepers in Minecraft :D

It also don't feel very Epoch now what I would have thought you guys would have done was make this epoch setting a few years after the zombie Epoch and have the Army (AI) come In to wipe out any remanding zombies and all life on the Island to prevent another outbreak. I personally think exploding zombie things and fireball people is a step in the wrong direction. Nether the less its fun to play (at the moment).

If you want your server as fast as possible, go to GTX Gaming, they have servers setup ready to assign to users as soon as epochmod.com list the files on their website. So after a few minutes of launch you get your server. Vert still doing pre sales by looks of it. 

Or you have your own hosting company and some servers ready ^^